GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS brand new CTS Turbo Downpipe

bmader27

I've decided to holf off on going stage 2 for the moment because paying rent is more important, unfortunatey. So I need to sell my brand new CTS Turbo downpipe. It's never even been installed. It's in its original packaging and it also comes with the new gasket. The downpipe goes for $400 new and the gasket is $30 so I'm looking for $350+shipping. My picture is too large and I don't know how to resize it, so let me know and I'll send you them.

dynamisoz

Passed Driver's Ed
where you located.?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sauce118

Ready to race!
just FYI.. I run this DP mine is catted (don't know if this is) but its a great great product. CTS Turbo is my favorite company.. There have been times where their producs have broken or whatever and they send a brand new one no questions asked. Absolutely the best customer service your gonna get. You cant go wrong with CTS..

cagansevinc

Ready to race!
he told me we were going to do local meeting and then i didn't have time so i told him to ship.. ask his paypal address to send money but did not get any respond back after...

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I dunno im always sketchy of buying/shipping from someone with such little forum presence.

Probably no biggie but just my 2 cents.

CTS makes good stuff i have a few of their products on my GTI.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
CTS had some problems a few years ago but their QC seems to have improved.

Turbo flange gaskets are like 10$, I have no idea where you bought one for 30$.

Just nitpicking. GLWS.

siupo1281

Ready to race!
I just bought a cts dp while it on sales few weeks ago. good quality and no fitment problem. isn't most people have problem with is the fitment on the catback section?