GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Member, New to VW!

Zach84

Ready to race!
Passed by SK today, I am assuming that was your car parked on the sidewalk right out front...

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Yeah man deff. Let me know when and where. Thanks!

There's a group of EE Militia folks who meet weekly on Wednesday's in lake Grove. They are a nice bunch.
2130 Nesconset Highway
Stony Brook, NY 11790 it's on 347 across the street from John Harvards BrewHouse.
I figure I'll roll there around 8:30 Wednesday. Contact us here to be added to the GTI group https://www.facebook.com/groups/190090267751076/
Steve

Last edited:

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
welcome to the club :)

MikeASKspeed

Ready to race!
Passed by SK today, I am assuming that was your car parked on the sidewalk right out front...

Yeah thats mine lol, have to show it off

fanclerks

Ready to race!
Welcome to the forums! I myself just got my GTI at the beginning of the month too and been lurking the forums ever since, loving every minute with the car. Sounds like there's an active scene up in Long Island. I know there's one in Austin too. Guess I should try and get involved. The VAGCOM tweaks sound pretty sweet.

MikeASKspeed

Ready to race!
Welcome to the forums! I myself just got my GTI at the beginning of the month too and been lurking the forums ever since, loving every minute with the car. Sounds like there's an active scene up in Long Island. I know there's one in Austin too. Guess I should try and get involved. The VAGCOM tweaks sound pretty sweet.

Thanks! Yes, there is a big scene here on LI. Looking forward to the mod bug, just saving and researching parts.

MikeASKspeed

Ready to race!
Haha, I've been parking my mustang on the back because I was just tired of it. The gti needs to be seen lol. Any word on a Dnb meet this week?

illDub6

Ready to race!
Hey check out the Official DnB meet Thread i started link is in my thread, and as mikey d said most of us r on facebook so we can update others on local meets or meets mostly people dont know bout