GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'12 GTI 40k miles- Stage 2 ready car

Drew_mk6GTI

Hello everyone! I thought it'd be as good idea as any to post my car here on top of my Craigslist ad. Has a previous salvage title with 40,407 miles; mods include an APR turboback, Uni intake, and GFB DV+
$9,400 OBO

https://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/d/12-gti-40k-miles-stage-ii/6691216644.html

I try to be as upfront and detailed as possible when it comes to describing the history and condition of the car and would like to find someone that will enjoy and take care of it well.
If you have any serious questions or need more information, feel free to send me a PM or reach me via the available contact info in the ad.

Thanks-
Andrew

Last edited:

atikovi

Ready to race!
First thing somebody will ask is why doesn't it have tags? Isn't it roadworthy? How will they take it for a test drive or get a PPI?

Drew_mk6GTI

First thing somebody will ask is why doesn't it have tags? Isn't it roadworthy? How will they take it for a test drive or get a PPI?

To answer your first question, I’ve had the insurance removed and transferred to my other car as this one is no longer my daily. It’s been kept under a shed for more or less the past summer so I hadn’t driven it a whole lot during that period of time. I still have the plates, I just removed them to get pictures more than anything.

If someone needs a PPI to be arranged, I’m sure I could contact my insurance company and have liability placed on it temporarily so it could be driven to be inspected. Walt’s in Columbia, Mo would probably be the best place to go for that.