GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Both the housing market and the economy as a whole are on top of a bubble and getting ready to crash IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Yep. Its gonna blow anytime now. Then I can buy the house I want for next to nothing!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Both the housing market and the economy as a whole are on top of a bubble and getting ready to crash IMO.
Yeah i dunno, i think the some of the reports might be true..guess we'll see.

"statistics" claim people are jumping from illinios to indiana like hot cakes, not sure if thats accurate or not. Can you confirm this being from indiana?

Yep. Its gonna blow anytime now. Then I can buy the house I want for next to nothing!

This is true^.... trying to get out of illinois?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

"statistics" claim people are jumping from illinios to indiana like hot cakes, not sure if thats accurate or not. Can you confirm this being from indiana?

Probably going to stay in Streamwood unless something great comes along. We really like the area.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Renting for a year an option? :iono:

Car looks good yeah.

Your dog snapchatted me, he wants a bowl of chili.

Dogs are people too Will.

Chili mac always good

snapchat is for dickpics tho

Phur

Autocross Champion

I haven’t seen that, but I live right on the Ohio River. It would take me 3 hours to get to Illinois, 4 1/2 to Chicago. So I am probably too far away to notice. (Plus, we don’t socialize.)
[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Just found a game I used to play growing up! Called Spectre. DOS tank game.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Omni Kitteh at the Vet this morning....

Fear it's another UTI. Gave her antibiotics this morning, supposed to last 2 weeks, awaiting test results....

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Fear it's another UTI. Gave her antibiotics this morning, supposed to last 2 weeks, awaiting test results....

Was at the emergency vet last night. Our dog ripped her nail off playing in the back yard. $200 later and she has a cone of shame and a camo bandage where they cut the nail off.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
In other news... toyed with a Focus ST last night on the drive home (he started it) while in the e-Hybrid loaner car. Fart can and vented BOV.

Beat him twice lol. Defeated his ricer fly-by attempt after the first race, then zipped up to me at the next light. 2nd time I Launch Control'd him... then hit the hazzards when I was 4 cars out. LOL. He clearly didn't like the hazzards cuz he followed me all the way to my damned block (with a lot of "pshhhhh" over and over behind me) before turning off.

CSB, I know.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Was at the emergency vet last night. Our dog ripped her nail off playing in the back yard. $200 later and she has a cone of shame and a camo bandage where they cut the nail off.

Poor doge :(

At least camo kinda cool?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

cranberry juice. :laugh:
Hans Device*
In other news... toyed with a Focus ST last night on the drive home (he started it) while in the e-Hybrid loaner car. Fart can and vented BOV.
Beat him twice lol. Defeated his ricer fly-by attempt after the first race, then zipped up to me at the next light. 2nd time I Launch Control'd him... then hit the hazzards when I was 4 cars out. LOL. He clearly didn't like the hazzards cuz he followed me all the way to my damned block (with a lot of "pshhhhh" over and over behind me) before turning off.
CSB, I know.
he psssh'ing you cause you pfff't him in a race, love it.

Nice touch using the hazards :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.