GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official MK6 TDI Tunes Thread

Newbie21

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm loving my stage2 malone. Dpf intact power is great and mileage went up a bit. Going to remove dpf soon. Can't wait

jseeley

Same as everyone else, Malone. Had revo before I dropped the dpf

Hey glitch, why the change from Revo to Malone? (Just the dpf delete? I think revo now offers that on their Stage2)

Can you offer any comparison? I have a Revo tuner that is much closer than any Malone dealer so I was consider a Revo Stage1 (with DSG tune).

(Also have a local Unitronic dealer, but haven't heard too many good things about their TDI tunes)

Yukon

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey glitch, why the change from Revo to Malone? (Just the dpf delete? I think revo now offers that on their Stage2)

Can you offer any comparison? I have a Revo tuner that is much closer than any Malone dealer so I was consider a Revo Stage1 (with DSG tune).

(Also have a local Unitronic dealer, but haven't heard too many good things about their TDI tunes)

Revo won't do a DPF delete tune in the U.S.. Honestly, the only tuners actively spending time developing proper tunes for TDI's is Malone and Rocketchip.

gliitch

Ready to race!
I liked the revo more than the malone. the malone doesnt really add anything aside from sound. he makes his tunes a little conservative but there is nothing wrong with it. nice thing about revo is it was port flash.

heyjeff

Hey everybody, I am going Malone stage 2 on the 12. I have a question, am I going to experience clutch slip right off the bat? Car is a '12 Golf with almost 50K.