GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
Much brighter and a pure white, instead of bluish. I had eds reps before....

Thank you mate

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
My car is equipped with D1s bulb, does it mean it is not compatible with my car?

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
My car is equipped with D1s bulb, does it mean it is not compatible with my car?

If you have oem projectors then no these won't work on your car. Osram is working on a set so people with oem projectors can use these.

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
If you have oem projectors then no these won't work on your car. Osram is working on a set so people with oem projectors can use these.

Good to know.

My car is Right hand drive with Xenon lights and DRL, and seems the Osram does not support mine. I would like a new design headlight to give a future-proof look :D

Hope they release it soon.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
These still aren't available? Ive been watching this thread since I joined the site...

No they are available but for only halogen and LHD cars. I have a set on my car right now.

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
Gosh I love these headlights. Installed mine a couple of weeks ago but didn't have to test them out until yesterday. love them

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Man, I really like these headlights. I plan to pick up a pair spring of 2018 and can't wait.

I need a new bumper cover and plan to just use the golf R bumper cover... and with these headlights I think it'll look dope. Will also need some nice dark tints and I think that'll do it for the cosmetic mods.

cyan9

I got myself a pair. These look really really good. But I am experiencing a problem here.

After turning on the low beam for couple minutes while driving, the Bulb failure indicator will be on and says "check front side light", and my right side DRL and fog light stops working. Low beam / high beam still works. Restart the engine and the problem is gone temporarily.

Anyone having a similar problem?

Good thing there is one year warranty and I will check with the manufacturer.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I got myself a pair. These look really really good. But I am experiencing a problem here.

After turning on the low beam for couple minutes while driving, the Bulb failure indicator will be on and says "check front side light", and my right side DRL and fog light stops working. Low beam / high beam still works. Restart the engine and the problem is gone temporarily.

Anyone having a similar problem?

Good thing there is one year warranty and I will check with the manufacturer.

Do you have a canbus cable to give us your

cyan9

Do you have a canbus cable to give us your

Do you mean using Vag Com cable to diagnose? I haven't had experience with that yet, but I guess it's a necessary set up now.

I got a OBDII scanner. Does that help?

Do you have a recommendation on which diagnostic setup to buy? Link/thread is appreciated!

Thanks

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Do you mean using Vag Com cable to diagnose? I haven't had experience with that yet, but I guess it's a necessary set up now.

I got a OBDII scanner. Does that help?

Do you have a recommendation on which diagnostic setup to buy? Link/thread is appreciated!

Thanks

Yes. You do. I love having the vag-com cable. its cheapest to see if someone is selling at least a micro-can cable on the forums classified.

look like the micro-can has been discontinued and a limited 3 car use model being made now.

Found it for a great price for you on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ross-Tech-...342042&hash=item4411608f35:g:17AAAOSw-wJaHYi3