GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

cyan9

Yes. You do. I love having the vag-com cable. its cheapest to see if someone is selling at least a micro-can cable on the forums classified.

look like the micro-can has been discontinued and a limited 3 car use model being made now.

Found it for a great price for you on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ross-Tech-...342042&hash=item4411608f35:g:17AAAOSw-wJaHYi3

thanks man! will grab one from ebay. micro can seems all I need for mk6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I got myself a pair. These look really really good. But I am experiencing a problem here.

After turning on the low beam for couple minutes while driving, the Bulb failure indicator will be on and says "check front side light", and my right side DRL and fog light stops working. Low beam / high beam still works. Restart the engine and the problem is gone temporarily.

Anyone having a similar problem?

Good thing there is one year warranty and I will check with the manufacturer.
Warranty is actually 2 yrs if I'm not mistaken.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Gosh I love these headlights. Installed mine a couple of weeks ago but didn't have to test them out until yesterday. love them

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey leo, do you have a vag-com cable to give me what your stock codes are on your car?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I've been watching this thread for a looooong time but decided to keep the OEM headlights and have them customized from Go2Customs. As of this weekend I'll start posting photos on IG @becauseHYDE16

Awesome man, can't wait to see it!!

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I've been watching this thread for a looooong time but decided to keep the OEM headlights and have them customized from Go2Customs. As of this weekend I'll start posting photos on IG @becauseHYDE16

Good luck like I said on facebook Russel is a piece of shit. Let me guess to he offered you a sponsorship or partial one? That's what he did for me and waited 2+ months and got terrible quality headlights.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Good luck like I said on facebook Russel is a piece of shit. Let me guess to he offered you a sponsorship or partial one? That's what he did for me and waited 2+ months and got terrible quality headlights.

I was wondering what happened to your headlights, since you never posted any pics..... :(

adamnapes

Passed Driver's Ed
I am interested as well. My eds are tired as hell and am looking for an upgrade. Debating on which route to take.....

riceburner

Autocross Champion
is there any actual link to these lights? any other groupbuy coming up? ive been wanting a set but hard to find them.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I was wondering what happened to your headlights, since you never posted any pics..... :(

The headlights they made me were trash waited 2 months for nothing. Damage to the hi beam dome and debris inside the lense plus water marks. One of the hi beam projector lenses were cracked. Random screws floating around inside one of the headlights. Water marks all over the place which weren't there before. Then the hid kit they sent were cheap ass 30 dollar xentec kits. Quality of the work was just trash. Had to dispute it with paypal and got refunded my money. Hence is why I have Osram now. Go2customs claimed fedex damaged them which was not true the box was in perfect shape and they were wrapped in bubble wrap over 20 times. To top it off they insured my 800 lights with 100 in insurance from fedex. So even if fedex damaged them I wouldn't of got anything but 100 back.

Last edited:

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
I got mine for this website, http://millcityauto.com - Zach helped me out through the process. Great service and lights were delivered very fast considering what's happening to some of the buyers here.

I love them!

millcityauto

I got mine for this website, http://millcityauto.com - Zach helped me out through the process. Great service and lights were delivered very fast considering what's happening to some of the buyers here.

I love them!

Glad you like the lights Leo!

If anyone has any questions about the headlights, feel free to shoot me a DM. I'll try to help as best as I can.

adamnapes

Passed Driver's Ed
What kind of lead time can be expected on a set?

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion