GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKjiVe vs 3.SL06MT

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I have put busses on my friend's V6 MT Altima with an intake (quicker than an accord), so i am not sure if you're mods are enough.

And i don't have W/M and running 91oct map only on APR's old file (V1.1)

There should be something with his setup.

Put props for the kill!

Last edited:
Don't assume an Altima with a CAI is quicker. I ran my buddy with an 08 Altima 6MT with I/Ypipe/Exhaust/Tune and pulled him. A lot of people underestimate the Accords. Not saying it's fast, but it surprises a lot of people. :iono:

With that said, I have no doubts you would pull on me. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Could one of the mods please change the thread title to "MK5 APR Stage 2 vs Accord 6 speed"?

Last edited:

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
Weird my stage 2+ FSI pulled on TSI's all the time. Granted I was spiking 27psi and holding almost 21psi at redline.

Nice race, would be interesting to run against you. Too bad you arent closer to me haha.

Its weird at what speeds you pulled though.

^^ According to the speedo vid you posted it looks like we'd have a good run. But honestly I think you would pull me if we were 3,000 miles closer lol.

I pulled after 100. What do you mean weird?

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
^^ According to the speedo vid you posted it looks like we'd have a good run. But honestly I think you would pull me if we were 3,000 miles closer lol.

I pulled after 100. What do you mean weird?

Yeah I am impressed with your over 100mph power band, most cars fall off, even though you are V6 i would have expected the GTi to have a somewhat better top end being FI and tuned. But obviously not, I noticed in my race that over 100 I started to pull harder on the Mk6 i raced.

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
so no vids?!?!?!?!?!?!

Unfortunately for all of us, no vids. If we run again after he gets his HPFP, hopefully we will have vids. At that point I think he will pull unless I get tuned.