GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TDI Part out - DC metro-ish

dean_park

Ready to race!
I traded in my MKVI TDI and have some parts for sale. I wasn't planning on trading it in, or else you'd see mostly aftermarket parts here, but I got a really good deal on a 15 Tacoma 4wd 6cyl 6spd that I couldn't pass up.

Anyway, on to the stuff. I got the modding bug about 20-25K into the car, so most parts have about that on it.
Complete turbo back exhaust with 19.5K on it. It includes the EGR filter, Cat/DPF, sulfur filter, NOx filter and exhaust valve. I also have the stock mid-pipe and rear resonator. The only modification here is that I cut the rear resonator off from the mid-pipe when I was experimenting with exhaust combos. It will be easier to transport this way and I have a clamp to seal the gap.
I'd like $OLD for the emissions section and $beer? for the rear section.

Stock halogen head lights. I replaced these with Ed's and HIDs, so these have never been modified. I have all the bulbs in them and the dust covers are untouched. $old

Stock Golf grille. Shiny black. $old

Stock GTI grille with red stripes painted black $old

Stock outer mirror glass, heated $old

Stock headlight switch, Off / On / front fogs $old

Lug locks and key for factory alloys $old

Stock mudflaps (Sold)

Stock floor mats $old

Cargo dividers $old

UVS100 custom fit sun shade for windshield with leather-like pouch to hold it. $old

I currently live in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and work in Frederick, MD. I'm willing to meet up (within reason... I don't get 50mpg anymore). I really do not want to ship the exhaust if I can avoid it, but make it worth my while and I can work something out. Prices are OBO and I may take trades for things that go bang or Tacoma parts.

Last edited:

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Would you be willing to ship any of the grilles?

dean_park

Ready to race!
Would you be willing to ship any of the grilles?

Yeah, I'll ship stuff. I don't ship much, so I don't have any good deals on shipping anymore. I'd like to keep shipping to the lower 48 (no offense to our Northern neighbors, it's just tough to get stuff back/forth).

dean_park

Ready to race!
Thanks jman...

Seriously, make offers on whatever.

I also forgot to mention the no-drill license plate bracket. It's in the photos, but here's a better one.

It looks a little discolored but that's hidden behind the plate. $old

Last edited:

dean_park

Ready to race!
There was a guy making them on either this forum or Vortex. He worked at a machine shop. I had it on my car when I lived in MO and took it off for WV. It's pretty simple; you thread in the post and then align the plate and tighten the set screw. It has a good amount of loctite on the threads, so it doesn't back out.

mk6uccess

Passed Driver's Ed
The carpet ones. I took them out of the bag one day and used them that day for a local club cruise and then put them back in the bag.

No, I meant like the front/passenger and rear ones or just front ones etc. If they have the driver side and passenger I'll take them, provided you are able to ship.

dean_park

Ready to race!
Ahh! Yeah, it's all four. Front driver and passenger and the rears. The driver one was the only one ever stepped on.
I can ship them... I think I'd probably have to roll them (?) to keep shipping costs down (usually based on box dimensions and weight)