GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel shine

Korydogg

Ready to race!
What tire shine do you use? I'm tired of it flinging all over the sides of my car. I just want something that provides an ample shine but doesn't fling off. I've used turtle wax spray and armor all xtreme tire gel so far.

Anyone with a recommendation? I don't put a ton on and usually it sits overnight before I drive it (My thinking here is that it will absorb into the tire and there wont be excess on the tire when I drive it)

Please help me. hahahaha

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Meguiars Hot Shine. Spray on and wipe off excess. Or just spray on microfiber and wipe in. Good shine, no sling if applied appropriately. Lasts for awhile too unless it rains.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
I've seen some YouTube vids that have used Pledge wipes on the tires... I'm gonna try it and see.

Phur

Autocross Champion
It doesn’t absorb into the tire. The best that is going to happen is some of the water is going to evaporate.
My advice is get a sponge applicator. I don’t get any sling when I use that application method. I have used Chemical Guys (Silk Shine & VRP) as well as Endurance by Meguire’s I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
The way to make any tire gloss look satin and to last is to properly clean the tire. Removing old tire gloss which has attracted dust and dirt and become grime is paramount. The sidewall of the tire needs to be degreased and even agitated then dried properly. This will lead to the best tire gloss adhesion.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

Korydogg

Ready to race!
The way to make any tire gloss look satin and to last is to properly clean the tire. Removing old tire gloss which has attracted dust and dirt and become grime is paramount. The sidewall of the tire needs to be degreased and even agitated then dried properly. This will lead to the best tire gloss adhesion.

Thanks for the tip! I've never even thought about actually cleaning the tire off when I wash the car. I just spray and clean the rims and then wipe the tire down. So I will do this the next time I wash my car!

IMO, hands down the best stuff you can use on your tires.

Zero sling. Tires even look great after driving in rain.

You can buy the complete kit or you can just buy the clearcoat and use an APC with a brush to clean the tires first.

Right on! I may go this route because I hate when the tires don't look good.