lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
ask and you shall recieve

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I also got a greenish blue one but i haven't worn that yet

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
News Flash: Black Friday is a scam. Everyone makes special Black Friday products that looks mostly the same as the regular item, but it's made cheaper and has a slightly different SKU number. If the regular item does go on sale, it's usually <15% off.

Even if they have any actual loss leaders, you're not getting one if you're not one of the first 3 people in line. You're not walking into Wal Mart and getting a $1000 TV for $400. You're walking into Wal Mart and getting a $300 TV for $400 that looks like the $1000 TV.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
yeah, the tv deals are usually older models as well . tvs in general are pretty cheap right now anyways.

that bar photo though wow

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I see more shoulder than anything. Looks like you opted for the t-neck shirt or trap neck shirt.
lol the jacket was pulling it back. I noticed it too dont quite feel it while wearing it but can see it in the pic.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I bought a Wavetrac diff & APR clutch packs at 10% off plus 10% off labor rate...thought that was a pretty good deal. Also got a stoptech BBK @ 25% off. NGP had 10% off tyrolsport which is never on sale...so I got a MC stiffening plate too.

Chemical Guys/Adams Polishes had a 30% off everything sale... that was definitely a good one too.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
im kinda bored/annoyed only one person commented on my shitty V-Neck.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
yeah i was expecting a better response too tbh
like i didn't even crop out the girl... like i did the other people, and just a complete stall. :[ Much Disappoint.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I’m sorry. [emoji17]

?[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk