GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Franco516 build

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Got my michelin pilot sport a/s 3+ installed on tuesday and they rubbed pretty good on hard cornering and big bumps. Check out the kool poke.

After an alignement and some cambers were good, no more rubbing. Doesnt look as kool tho ):
Also, there tires are retarded good. Full traction in 1st and 2nd gear WOT. My others cheapo tires were straight junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Did my oil over the weekend and washed it since the weather is finally getting nicer.

Still getting ready for BT, ordered new manifold gasket, bolts and a 3bar map sensor.

Next thing is getting an inspection and ordering a tune before hand the turbo goes in. This time around I will not be using stratified for the tune, Hyde recommended me this sneeky guy and ive emailed back a forth a few times with him and email response is on point, not about that 2 weeks response life anymore lol. :paddle:

PFA:

Last edited:

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Did my oil over the weekend and washed it since the weather is finally getting nicer.

Still getting ready for BT, ordered new manifold gasket, bolts and a 3bar map sensor.

Next thing is getting an inspection and ordering a tune before hand the turbo goes in. This time around I will not be using stratified for the tune, Hyde recommended me this sneeky guy and ive emailed back a forth a few times with him and email response is on point, not about that 2 weeks response life anymore lol. :paddle:

Only 2 weeks? :D:D Going with PPT or FFE?

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Only 2 weeks? :D:D Going with PPT or FFE?

Not really sure i follow your question haha, are u asking me if either of those shops are gonna tune my car? Or if they are gonna install the turbo? .

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Not really sure i follow your question haha, are u asking me if either of those shops are gonna tune my car? Or if they are gonna install the turbo? .

Both I guess lol - I assumed the sneaky guy worked at either of those places since I'm guessing they're local to you

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Both I guess lol - I assumed the sneaky guy worked at either of those places since I'm guessing they're local to you

ohh lol, actually "sneeky" is a eurodyne dude who now tunes via Cobb, his IG is @sneekytuned, seems like a legit guy.
As far as the shop whose gonna do the install, thats still up in the air, lucky to have a handful of very good shops near me.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
ohh lol, actually "sneeky" is a eurodyne dude who now tunes via Cobb, his IG is @sneekytuned, seems like a legit guy.
As far as the shop whose gonna do the install, thats still up in the air, lucky to have a handful of very good shops near me.

ahh gotcha, nice!

jay_97

Car looks [emoji91] btw
Do you have a photo of your car before the mods?

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
So i finally made an appointment for my GTX to be installed. Tuning works here on LI will be doing the job. I tried getting it done by the end of this month but they are booked so next month will have to do..

Now I will renew my inspection just in case there are any CELs after the BT install I have a year to deal with it and also have to purchase a tune. Like i previously stated I will be using @sneekytuned.

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Those are some nice sideskirts. Are those just the Golf R skirts?