Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
4-day weekend this weekend, I'll be enjoy the documentary every day. Hope my neighbors don't mind the sound of F1 engines.

torga

Autocross Champion
Finally got a chance to watch a few episodes of Drive to Survive. MAN, this documentary is so pretty. Very well shot and tons of detail everywhere.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Finally got a chance to watch a few episodes of Drive to Survive. MAN, this documentary is so pretty. Very well shot and tons of detail everywhere.

About time yeah , we all been tellin you its amazin :thumbsup:

Episode 8 will make you a LeClerc fan.

torga

Autocross Champion
About time yeah , we all been tellin you its amazin :thumbsup:

Episode 8 will make you a LeClerc fan.
But what if I'm already a Leclerc fan?
Daniel's episode was terrific. Still miss him at RBR, but it sounds like he'll (hopefully) have peace of mind this season.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Looks like the red cars have found the speed that was missing in Australia. Nice to see LeClerc get his first pole. Hoping he can outrun Vettel tomorrow.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
My thinking is Vettel will be a jerk to his teammate. First turn in Australia saw him pushing LeClerc off at the first turn. Should an interesting race start.

torga

Autocross Champion
Holy shit, that boy! Leclerc, what a madman! Terrific driving from him on this quali session. My excitement for Bahrain is renewed. I was really hoping Australia wouldn't be setting the norm for the season. Glad to see some upsets.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Now will Ferrari let LeClerc overtake Vettel.

Yep, such an awesome race. Leclerc hopped on radio.. "cmon guys im faster" prior to pass. Vettel didnt want to give up the lead you could tell.

Crappy series of events but also lucky event for ferrari at end of race.

Lol renaults.

torga

Autocross Champion
Now that was an exciting race! Leclerc had a bit of bad luck, but I'm excited for his pace in the future races. Very stoked to see the rest of this season. And good going for Norris in P6!

Lol Renault

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Now that was an exciting race! Leclerc had a bit of bad luck, but I'm excited for his pace in the future races. Very stoked to see the rest of this season. And good going for Norris in P6!

Lol Renault

Lol Renault comment yeah :clap:

The 3 drs zones made the race much more enjoyable imo , leclerc needs to work on his starts . change my mind.