GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Gloss black VW with a color matched background. Best look IMO, it's what i'll be doing eventually and it goes really well with the gloss black valance.

Also Osram got back to me saying they are looking into it and they will get back to me again within a week.

in4deets.

Last edited:

Mk6Racing

Passed Driver's Ed

Stared at these after giving the car a good detail. Tried out the hybrid ceramic coating from P&S, Bead maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Stared at these after giving the car a good detail. Tried out the hybrid ceramic coating from P&S, Bead maker.

BeadMaker is good stuff, but it’s hard to make the LED tail lights look bad.

BjxGTI

Ready to race!

If you know... you know...

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Decided to try and make my car look as shitty as possible for the moment, so I put on the badgeless grill I picked up. That without the notch fill and no bumper did a pretty good job I think.

I did get the parts to fix my bumper though so i'll hopefully put those in tomorrow and get everything back on. Also adjusted my swaybar endlinks again since the clunk was coming back. Hopefully 3rd time's the charm. Bonus pic of my friends mini also just because.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Cars weight loss plan is done. For now at least. Removing the rear door cards is a challenge. Didn’t break any clips through the process either which is a plus in my book!!

smanierre

Autocross Champion

Cars weight loss plan is done. For now at least. Removing the rear door cards is a challenge. Didn’t break any clips through the process either which is a plus in my book!!

Just out of curiosity, if you're going for weight savings why keep the spare in there? Just for a just in case?