GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo Technik SUPER SALE - Software as low as $350!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevoTechnik-GM

Passed Driver's Ed
It's TRUE ...

If you drive a 2.0T you can have a fully loaded and switchable ECU for LESS than $350.

Contact us for more details.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Ok, I said it before, but I'll say it again....

That's crazy! Too bad Waterfest wasn't in northern California!

(I understand about it still being 20% though!)

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Omg omg omg this is a bargain!!! Now only if apr will match this lol. Does tgis include switcher?

DummyBear

Ready to race!
where is the pricing for this? i want to know the TFSI tune

crew219

Banned
Omg omg omg this is a bargain!!! Now only if apr will match this lol. Does tgis include switcher?

Doesn't include the switcher. Switcher is $50 off.

With switcher ($150 sale price) it's pretty close to APR's price for a fully loaded ECU.

Dave

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion

With switcher ($150 sale price) it's pretty close to APR's price for a fully loaded ECU.

Dave

True. So about 650 otd with tax and installation.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Lol the only reason I'm letting them do it if I do is so.ifanything happens the shop wont blame it on me.

RevoTechnik-GM

Passed Driver's Ed

Dave

True...but the SPS is not mandatory.
Pay $350 now for a fully loaded and switchable ECU, and decide later if you need handheld switching.

SPS works on any car, so use a friends, buy one used, or go to your local Revo Dealer for support.

Also keep in mind that if you do buy an SPS, you'll never have to pay for switching again for any Revo software. Heck, you can even sell it later if you end up buying a Ferrari or a Prius and don't need it anymore.

crew219

Banned
True...but the SPS is not mandatory.
Pay $350 now for a fully loaded and switchable ECU, and decide later if you need handheld switching.

SPS works on any car, so use a friends, buy one used, or go to your local Revo Dealer for support.

Also keep in mind that if you do buy an SPS, you'll never have to pay for switching again for any Revo software. Heck, you can even sell it later if you end up buying a Ferrari or a Prius and don't need it anymore.

Right but if you don't have a SPS, it'll revert back to stock whenever your battery goes out. Not good for the avid modder since most modifications start off with "disconnect battery"

Also, in the event that whatever particular grade fuel isn't available or a better grade is available, you won't be able to quickly switch to prevent knocking and/or take advantage of the boost in octane.

Dave

RevoTechnik-GM

Passed Driver's Ed
Right but if you don't have a SPS, it'll revert back to stock whenever your battery goes out. Not good for the avid modder since most modifications start off with "disconnect battery"

That's NOT the case on the MK6 cars.
That ONLY applies to the FSi cars which employ the MED9 ECU.

And even in that case, it's still not a disadvantage since the same phenomenon happens with ALL switchable software.

The customer just needs to make the decision whether he wants to invest in the SPS for the convenience factor, or if his local dealer is close enough to swing by for a few minutes. The same decision needs to be made if you want switching from any other brand.

Also, in the event that whatever particular grade fuel isn't available or a better grade is available, you won't be able to quickly switch to prevent knocking and/or take advantage of the boost in octane.

Dave

I do see your point here, but again, no one is arguing that the SPS does not have advantages.
As a mater of fact, we SELL thousands of SPS's per year based on these advantages.
I strongly recommend the SPS to 2008 and earlier 2.0T customers.

The main reason is to actually take full advantage of Revo Technik's go play! philosophy with built in variable switching technology.

The obvious reason as you pointed out is the ability to have hand held switching for the use of different fuel qualities.
To be quite honest though, most people will tell you this is an under utilized feature since they are rarely forced to change fuel levels unexpectedly.

I change my programing to 100 Octane at the track maybe 3 or 4 times a year (if I'm lucky).
The only other time I could see this being necessary is if you are on a road trip and happen to be in a state that doesn't serve 93 Octane on tap. Rare, but still possible.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
That's NOT the case on the MK6 cars.
That ONLY applies to the FSi cars which employ the MED9 ECU.

Based on recent experience, I don't think this is always true. When I installed my FMIC, I left my battery unplugged overnight and I had to use the SPS to recover my 91 tune. Same thing for a buddy on here that lives nearby (but on a boost gauge install).

The main reason is to actually take full advantage of Revo Technik's go play! philosophy with built in variable switching technology.

Is this something that will come to TSIs someday soon? I know the TSI is more complex and secure, but Iran's nuclear development apparatus was mapped in less time than the GTI's ECU? That's wild.

Also, K04 tune soon?

RevoTechnik-GM

Passed Driver's Ed
BUMP ... for discount examples.

Did you know that 30% OFF of retail on a $499 flash is LESS than $350?!?!

If you can't decide just yet, the 20% OFF of retail discount on a $499 flash still puts you at UNDER $400!

Who doesn't want more for less?

We're also giving away FREE STUFF!

Take the 30% discount by pre-paying for your software now, and you just may win a FREE Down-Pipe and upgrade the Stage 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.