GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uber Stealth Box Install.....

GUS

CHP

These are the goods right here. Alpine MRP-M500, Alpine Type R Shallow, OEM amp cover.

Uber Stealth box. Thanks Nik great work.

After some cuts on my hand and a lot of "F***'s" I got it wrapped. Now I know why you don't like wrapping them Nik.

This is the OEM amp cover that goes on a MK5.

I had to grind this off so it would fit nice and flush on my amp.

After grinding.

Ok, I know Im skipping the install of the amp, but its pretty much the same way someone posted all ready on the Forum. Got my remote from the cigarette lighter.

Here's the cover on the actual amp. The seat is all the way back in this pic.

Ok, the speaker was a perfect fit. The only thing I did was change the wire in the box. Higher gage

I know the rug is not placed right, but I don't want it to hit the sub. It's helping right now. Im planning to get a sub cover or cut the hard plastic/cardboard under the rug.

Love how I have all my trunk space!!

This is my write up of my project. Still need to fix some things, but its pretty much done. My goal was to keep everything hidden. I hope it helps anyone with this on their ''to do list''. The box sounds AMAZING!!! Don't question anything about this product, you will be completely satisfied. I wanna say thanks to Nik Brewer. Great quality product, you helped my a lot with my questions and special demands.
http://www.freewebs.com/uber-stealth/

Last edited:

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Nice!! man I'm planning on installing my sub next week but not sure how I get the wires hooked up to the factory headunit and what not. So I bought a line out converter but if I can't do it I guess i'll have to spend more money to find someone who can. Plus I get kinda lazy lol

GUS

CHP
Nice!! man I'm planning on installing my sub next week but not sure how I get the wires hooked up to the factory headunit and what not. So I bought a line out converter but if I can't do it I guess i'll have to spend more money to find someone who can. Plus I get kinda lazy lol

Don't get intimidated, actually not hard at all. Al & Ed's wanted $150..... NAAAHHHHHH I'll do it my self. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
What head unit did you use? stock? and how did you set it up. i want to do the same using the stock head unit, i just need to find the correct plaace to hook it up.

im looking to do the same. can you fill me in on how to hook up the amp to the stock head unit?? thanks!