GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

AnhelMk6

300obo will meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbo Beetle

Ready to race!
Milltek GTI 3" Race Catback has length adjustable 4" tips and aprox 10k miles of use. Price is $850 picked up in Diamond Bar area 91789.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Milltek GTI 3" Race Catback has length adjustable 4" tips and aprox 10k miles of use. Price is $850 picked up in Diamond Bar area 91789.

How loud is that? Have any videos of the sound? What kind of downpipe setup do you have?

Turbo Beetle

Ready to race!
I do not have any videos but I believe you can find some on Youtube. I have an APR down pipe to Milltek. I would say it is mid range to maybe the more conservative side in terms of total volume of sound. The sound is more like that of an exotic than a loud deep bass muscle car.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
I have a set of Inovit (eBay) wheels for sale 18x8 et 40. Comes with p zero nero all seasons which have a decent amount of tread left. $200, I will post pictures in a min via tapatalk.

Also have OEM Audi peelers in 19"

Possibly looking for some lightweight wheels to buy

55928eight8474

Bumping this! Buy my wheels so I can get a new turbo :thumbsup: who doesn't want a set of dope wheels for $200. Still have the Audi peelers too

kerp

Ready to race!
DeAutoKey 5K LED Fog Kit (new): $100

Asked them to warranty my old HID fogs and was sent this alongside the new kit I purchased. Never been installed (set them in my other fog kit box for the picture). Bulbs are brand new but but one ballast shows signs of slight paint chipping. Wires are flawless.

Ed's headlights (for parts): $50

Aesthetic condition is rough. Both lenses are wrecked inside and out, bulb ports melted, and broken caps. In case anyone wanted to salvage any components before I throw them off a parking garage.

Last edited:

soofuLL1

Passed Driver's Ed
Unitronic Downpipe ( Used ) - $400

Image shown is the full turbo-back however, i'm just selling the DP. It was purchased from a member CarnilifeX.

Never had time in getting it installed, and have other plans! Let me know!

Last edited:

Drew113

Ready to race!
Unitronic Downpipe ( Used ) - $400

Image shown is the full turbo-back however, i'm just selling the DP. It was purchased by a member CarnilifeX.

Never had time in getting it installed, and have other plans! Let me know!

Will this work with stock catback or is an adapter needed???

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
WHEELS ONLY

Getting new wheels by the end of the week. Willing to sell my Serrons if anyone is interested. $100 just to help each other out. They're curbed from daily driving, hitting the canyons, and driving crazy but still shine and look great from far once shined up. Still a lot better looking than Detroits even with curb rashes. I won't have space to store them in my apartment so if anyone is interested please let me know right away

Located in Fullerton

Edit: pictures of rims posted below. The rims are currently dirty so sorry for the unattractive photos. Once cleaned up they still shine great.

Rim1

Rim2

Rim3

Rim4

And again for the price no one should be surprised or complain about the conditions of these wheels. Detroits are even trying to be sold for more. I just won't have space to store them at my apartment, and at the same time trying to help someone out who wants to get rid of their Detroits or change the look of their car.

Last edited:

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Getting new wheels by the end of the week. Willing to sell my Serrons if anyone is interested. $100 just to help each other out. They're curbed from daily driving, hitting the canyons, and driving crazy but still shine and look great from far once shined up. Still a lot better looking than Detroits even with curb rashes. I won't have space to store them in my apartment so if anyone is interested please let me know right away

Located in Fullerton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With tires?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk