GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
New cars are dumb.
by new car i meant new to the person buying it yeah, new cars are dumb ...however i never thought id say this but for ya'll ladies cars...leasing might not be a terrible option if they like bland cars. :laugh:
Can't have old cars, if the new car doesn't exist.
This
Good morning.
Goodmorning, steak and lobster invite coming soon?
Morning. 20 minutes til lunch. Starvinggggg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i too am starving. ate a small meal last night. some homemade thai/chinese food collab
Boosted! Whats for lunch dude?

Not sure, im craving portillos cheeseburger pretty hard tbh . Or a beef with hot peppers. Not sure. in4delivery :laugh:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
"aioli is not mayo" tag gotta be jay :lol:

Also this

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
by new car i meant new to the person buying it yeah, new cars are dumb ...however i never thought id say this but for ya'll ladies cars...leasing might not be a terrible option if they like bland cars. :laugh:

This

Goodmorning, steak and lobster invite coming soon?

i too am starving. ate a small meal last night. some homemade thai/chinese food collab

Not sure, im craving portillos cheeseburger pretty hard tbh . Or a beef with hot peppers. Not sure. in4delivery :laugh:

Arent you always though?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I take it you also consider McDonalds a gourmet burger?

In-N-Out sucks.

I bought my gti new, It'll probably be the only new car I ever buy. It was more of a milestone event for me personally, Now I'll look at cars with 10k miles and have depreciated like a mofo already.

I still have plans to, someday, buy a NEW P-car. Just for the overall experience of custom ordering what I want, and probably doing euro delivery.

Otherwise... I buy CPO now. Generally low mileage cars, drive like new, often better warranty, and somebody else took the hit.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I don't know that I've ever had a burger from Portillos.

Best burger patty I think I've ever had? Twisted Spoke.

Best monster burger with tons of crap on it? The Chuckwagon at Tracks in Cary.

Places I've found burgers to be completely overrated? DMK Burger Bar. Epic Burger. In-N-Out. Shake Shack. M Burger. Kuma's Corner. Billy Goat.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Lol at beavis butthead , man i remember their movie where they go across america :lol:

I enjoy a portillos burger as well as their beefs. For fast food you can't really beat it.

Places I've found burgers to be completely overrated? DMK Burger Bar. Epic Burger. In-N-Out. Shake Shack. M Burger. Kuma's Corner. Billy Goat.

Ill agree with dmk, shack shack and probably kumas corner. I did however like In n outs burger but their fries were garbage.

That being said, definitely give portillos cheeseburger with everyone on it a try...has a very good char (think burgerking char taste but better)

Pic to make everyone hungry, its definitely more over a well done burger but good size burger yeah.

Jay doesnt like pickles or mayo so doesnt really know what a good burger is iirc <3

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

I'd agree with most of this. I love Twisted Spoke, go there often with the lady.

Kumas definitely is over rated. There's another "metal" burger bar called lockdown that has really good burgers. Same type of vibe, one copied the other I'm sure but they've both been around forever I'm not sure which one came first. Lockdown doesn't have the tourists though. I like metal music too don't get me wrong, but when I'm in a place grabbing a bite, I'd like to be able to at least have some conversation. They play the music so loud it's damn near impossible.

DMK sucks. Shake Shack despite the hype, was one of the worst burgers I've ever had.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
damn i want a burger so bad now.

We have a place here called "Daily Grind" and its a fresh made burger place its really good because its the son of a local butcher so he gets high quality fresh meat.
its to long and far to do during lunch at work but man are they good

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Jay remember that time you forgot your coffee at my house...so i ransomed it on snapchat..but you never came through with the money so i killed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.