GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Drive

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Me and the gf are gonna hit up hwy 9 in about an hour. Gonna hit it from Saratoga to boulder creek if anyone is down we can meet at the gas station in Saratoga.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Ohh wish I saw this sooner because I'm in that area tonight. I come up to Saratoga often and would be down to go up 9 another time though.
Let me know when your around and we can set a day/night drive up. Last night was pretty chilly up there the car ran great. I'm sick of stupid chp hanging out at skyline vista tho [emoji35]

harrisondeal15

Passed Driver's Ed
Let me know when your around and we can set a day/night drive up. Last night was pretty chilly up there the car ran great. I'm sick of stupid chp hanging out at skyline vista tho [emoji35]

Yeah CHP up there has gotten so bad. I try to go during the day just to avoid being classified as a "street racer" or whatever they think enthusiasts are. Plus there's a guy who shoots panning shots most weekends on 9 and 35 during the day.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Yeah CHP up there has gotten so bad. I try to go during the day just to avoid being classified as a "street racer" or whatever they think enthusiasts are. Plus there's a guy who shoots panning shots most weekends on 9 and 35 during the day.
Yea bayroads takes some great rolling shots haha. And yea I just avoid all vista look outs at night now like the plague. Even a park ranger hassled me for parking at one of the lots while I was letting my car cool down. [emoji35]