GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's playing Battlefield 3???

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
<~~<< Jumping on right now, PryzTagOnYaHead X360, need more players to fill up the squad.

Let me know if you get on so i can add you to my friends list.

pov

Passed Driver's Ed
I had the game. I wanted to like it, I really did. I enjoyed Bad Company 2 (had over five days of play time on it). BF3 just didn't do it for me though. I traded it in for MW3 while it still had a decent trade-in value. If you have an X-Box and need a teammate on MW3, shoot a message to my inbox for GT exchange.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
I had the game. I wanted to like it, I really did. I enjoyed Bad Company 2 (had over five days of play time on it). BF3 just didn't do it for me though. I traded it in for MW3 while it still had a decent trade-in value. If you have an X-Box and need a teammate on MW3, shoot a message to my inbox for GT exchange.

It's basically the same as BFBC2... :iono: Just new maps and new guns.

Couldn't run around like a chicken with it's head cut off getting kill streaks like you can on MW3?

pov

Passed Driver's Ed
It's basically the same as BFBC2... :iono: Just new maps and new guns.

Couldn't run around like a chicken with it's head cut off getting kill streaks like you can on MW3?

Not in my opinion. It just didn't appeal to me.

MW3 on the other hand has been quite fun. I don't care that pseudo IW recycled a ton of shit. The money spent for 16 new maps, a couple new game modes (Kill Confirmed is fantastic), etc. was worth it to me. My buddies and I get on and have fun. That's what games are about, right? And to be completely honest, I have not been pumping out the kill streaks in this game like I did in the other COD titles. My K/D has plummeted from 3.30ish in Black Ops to 1.90 in MW3. I need my Chopper Gunner on Nuketown!!! ;)

TL;DR - MW3 is fun. I suck at it though.

ABD Racing

Ready to race!
My friend and i have a ongoing conflict in reg MW3 vs. BF3......Battlefield 1, 2 & 3 all the way!! Even the Battlefield 1943 download version from PSN is better than MW3 IMO. I own MW 1 & 2 also, so i have given both franchises fair share of my time AND money. The fact that the maps in BF are almost 100% destructable blows me away more than anything. Like i have told my friend time and time again, MW franchise is "arcade" where Battlefield is "simulation". two completely different styles of gameplay for two completely types of players. nuff said.

Slyboogie_951 on PS3

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
^^
Agreed.

I've been playing CoD for years, ever since MW1 came out. Played them all until Black Ops, but I started getting bored of it. Figured out I was going prestige just so I had something to do, and I didn't like the fact that the company was using the franchise as a cash cow every year, releasing a new game with minimal updates. So I switched over to Battlefield.

I agree about how the destructable environments really make the game. Are the players on the other team hiding in a building and sniping? Well then blow up the building :).

At the end of the day, to each their own. Everyone will have their own preferences.

ABD Racing

Ready to race!
^^
Agreed.

I've been playing CoD for years, ever since MW1 came out. Played them all until Black Ops, but I started getting bored of it. Figured out I was going prestige just so I had something to do, and I didn't like the fact that the company was using the franchise as a cash cow every year, releasing a new game with minimal updates. So I switched over to Battlefield.

I agree about how the destructable environments really make the game. Are the players on the other team hiding in a building and sniping? Well then blow up the building :).

At the end of the day, to each their own. Everyone will have their own preferences.

exactly, there is no place to hide. maybe long enough to reload behind a wall or building, after that you better keep movin! lol. keeps the intensity up and the realism there. also the fact that you can drive, ride or fly damn near every vehicle, plane, boat, ATV, helicopter and mounted gun on the map is awesome too (although i wish you could drive the big rigs in BF3....imagine sending one of those in loaded with C4 to clear a post. lol.) yeah all in all, people are going to have an opinion and playing style. does MW give anyone else a headache after a while due to the jerky movement? BF can move just as fast without the headaches for me, i find that pretty interesting.

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, that fact that you have to keep moving keeps things interesting and dynamic. Sniping is much more rewarding in this game too, since you have to be pretty much spot on and account for bullet drop at long distances. Knifing is also pretty rewarding since you have to creep up behind somebody to get the animated kill.

ABD Racing

Ready to race!
Ever snipe the pilot of a helicopter before? I did, and man did that feel good!! I was surprised that there was no trophy/achievement for it though :(.

lol, no, but ive aimed at the pilot, didnt give enough lead and shot the gunner instead, lol. like anything thats cool, but done on accident, i played it off as if i did it on purpose all while laughing inside. either way you slice it, its an awesome game.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
My account issues are all resolved now. I've been playing a lot of BF3, I think I went through ranks <10 to 30 as of last night, all since Christmas. Still haven't gotten sniping down yet though.

Anyone else notice a lot of guys running around with the Famas in TDM?