GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB Door Pocket Umbrella

mundo1

Ready to race!
I was looking to buy vw umbrella that fits in the door pocket. Looked on ECS but they don't have it anymore. If anyone has an extra one or knows where i can get it, please let me know

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
you're in germany and you can't find one?!? go to the autostadt accessories shop. got mine there for 12euros.

mundo1

Ready to race!
Ill check over here... But sometimes Its cheaper to buy online. The euro rate is not very friendly this days

mundo1

Ready to race!
I will, ill check tomorrow at the dealership

mundo1

Ready to race!
I can find many umbrellas, i want the vw one that goes in the door... I just wanted to check online to see if Its cheaper than over here... Going to the dealership tomorrow to check

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Buy extras and sell them to us!

mundo1

Ready to race!

mundo1

Ready to race!
Called the dealership and they don't have them in stock but they can order them. They can take 2-3 weeks to get them, maybe faster... They go for 23€, that's roughly $30 depending on the rate that day.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Called the dealership and they don't have them in stock but they can order them. They can take 2-3 weeks to get them, maybe faster... They go for 23€, that's roughly $30 depending on the rate that day.

you should organize a group buy.

or get the part #, so we can get bks or someone to do a gb.

livefast

Ready to race!
At first I thought a VW umbrella would be a waste of money, but then I looked it up and now I need this sweet umbrella!

mundo1

Ready to race!
you should organize a group buy.

or get the part #, so we can get bks or someone to do a gb.

Came to another dealership, 20€.. Can get them for 17€ without the 19% tax they have, that's about $22.