ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Lol Vettel
Ferrari*

Car problems , driver of the day after lando

Rest of season will be mb domination.. their party mode is too powerful for anyone else to compete. Last i saw they were making equivelant of 50 hp more than any other team. Hopeful next year is more exciting .

Kubica im sorry but its time to see your way out.

not an unexpected result - nigeria is ranked 38, barely qualified for the round of 16

They looked pretty good, kept getting infractions though . Whats this new goalie rule? Cant step off line to go for blocking penalty shots? Do not like.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Ferrari*

Car problems , driver of the day after lando

Rest of season will be mb domination.. their party mode is too powerful for anyone else to compete. Last i saw they were making equivelant of 50 hp more than any other team. Hopeful next year is more exciting .

Kubica im sorry but its time to see your way out.

They looked pretty good, kept getting infractions though . Whats this new goalie rule? Cant step off line to go for blocking penalty shots? Do not like.

I believe they cant leave the line until ball is kicked

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I believe they cant leave the line until ball is kicked

Which by then means basically no time to react , i think they should be able to come out of net like hockey. Cut down the angle ... brave but bold move by keeper to do so as kicker could bloop one right over them

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Which by then means basically no time to react , i think they should be able to come out of net like hockey. Cut down the angle ... brave but bold move by keeper to do so as kicker could bloop one right over them

women's soccer uses the same size nets as the men. clearly puts them at a disadvantage.

they should have a small crease like in hockey for them to be allowed to stand and move within. im talking like 3 feet diameter along the line, maybe 18 inches towards the spot.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
women's soccer uses the same size nets as the men. clearly puts them at a disadvantage.

they should have a small crease like in hockey for them to be allowed to stand and move within. im talking like 3 feet diameter along the line, maybe 18 inches towards the spot.

#WomensEquality

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Good weekend was good. All moved to new place and got the garage mostly setup too. Woot!! This place actually feels like home. Haven’t felt that in a few years #feels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.