GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Kung Pao Chicken, fried rice...ordered with extra hot peppers sounds pretty good. Im okay with MSG too.

Thanks man appreciate it, off work again today. Already a big improvement over yesterday though. I got some good sleep last night which probably helped.

Finished Santa Clarita Diet season 2 yesterday.

@ej need to catch up on skate docs yeah

I like it. Thats a good idea. I did the Fast logo last year.

Phur

Autocross Champion
We’re not carving pumpkins today his year. This is what I carved last year though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
We’re not carving pumpkins today his year. This is what I carved last year though.

Dude. Im mad impressed, how long did that take you? 10/10

@Phurista Coffee,

Wheres that pumpkin spiced latte blend though?

Phur

Autocross Champion
I don’t remember, my wife and son were getting impatient.

I’ve never enjoyed pumpkin spice lattes. I prefer to eat my pumpkin pie. [emoji57]. My wife has been making maple cinnamon lattes for a while now. She used to drink Cafe Miels exclusively (honey and cinnamon.) btw, the only cinnamon that comes in our house is vietnamese. If you haven’t tried it, you totally should.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
My Monday... booooo [emoji107]

Phur

Autocross Champion
The check engine light sounds like an awesome idea for a pumpkin pattern. I dig it.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
@ej need to catch up on skate docs yeah

check out 'All This Mayhem' about Tas and Ben Pappas - good movie. Did you see the World Industries Doc. 'The man who Souled the World' about Steve Rocco that was good too.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I don’t remember, my wife and son were getting impatient.

I’ve never enjoyed pumpkin spice lattes. I prefer to eat my pumpkin pie. [emoji57]. My wife has been making maple cinnamon lattes for a while now. She used to drink Cafe Miels exclusively (honey and cinnamon.) btw, the only cinnamon that comes in our house is vietnamese. If you haven’t tried it, you totally should.

Where do you get your vanilla though ? fingers crossed you say mexico

Pumpkin is alright and yes i agree id rather have a cinnamon latte instead of a pumpkin spice.

my friday/monday woo
Sorry man, we need to pubg soon
My Monday... booooo [emoji107]
Sucks as well
The check engine light sounds like an awesome idea for a pumpkin pattern. I dig it.
If you can do the front end of gti, CEL should be no problem.

check out 'All This Mayhem' about Tas and Ben Pappas - good movie. Did you see the World Industries Doc. 'The man who Souled the World' about Steve Rocco that was good too.

Screen shotted, ill see whats on netflix.

Also just finished Sons of Anarchy and The Rain.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Definitely Mexican Vanilla! I don’t understand why Madagascar vanilla is so popular. You smell that and it’s just one note. Mexican vanilla is complex and far superior. We get our spices from Penzey’s... you?

Phur

Autocross Champion
We went out to our local state park and got some shots of the car. It’s the first real opportunity that I’ve had to seriously shoot the car since I got the LED tails. My wife will get them on the computer when I’m at work tonight. I’ll probably be able to share tomorrow.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
We went out to our local state park and got some shots of the car. It’s the first real opportunity that I’ve had to seriously shoot the car since I got the LED tails. My wife will get them on the computer when I’m at work tonight. I’ll probably be able to share tomorrow.

You wanted to go in the bowl. Admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.