GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stage 2 mk6 vs is 350

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
what do you guys think i might run one tommorow but i want to know what im getting in to. i believe they make 306 hp at 3500 pounds? what do you guys think

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
what do you guys think i might run one tommorow but i want to know what im getting in to. i believe they make 306 hp at 3500 pounds? what do you guys think

I think it will be close. He might pull away from you once you reach higher speeds like 90+ but you won't get smoked. If you beat him then I'll have more respect for the stage 2 gti's :)

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I think you should have him by a bit although it also depends on driver error.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
They have some vids on youtube of a stage 2 gti vs is350. I'll try to find it and post it up on here with the link.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I found an old one of a mk5 apr stage 2 gti vs is350. Maybe yours will be better since it is newer and has a different tune idk. But post a vid after the race please :)
here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ZNNf17_Qk

Chubby Ninja

Seasoned Vet

My buddy has one that went 13.8@101mph if this helps..

Their automatic tranny really kills them in my opinion.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
My buddy has one that went 13.8@101mph if this helps..

Their automatic tranny really kills them in my opinion.

That would be a perfect race for a stage 2 GTI as they are also high 13 sec 1/4 mile cars.

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
I raced the IS350 tonight that ChippedGTI was supposed to race last week and im happy with the outcome

The IS350 wanted a 20 roll which was horrible because I spun till 40 :/
But i shifted into second and I was head to head with him, I shifted into 3rd and I was inching away and I shifted into 4th and we were over 100 and he was back on me and I shifted into 5th and we were at 130 and backed off because it was too fast and it ended with both or us neck and neck

Not bad for stage 2