GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Companies still working on the MK6?

Mensurpj1

Ready to race!
Are any of the tuning companies still working on new products for the mk6? Tune updates? Mods? anything?

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
There will be more stuff for the MK6 than ever now that all the used ones are getting sold and people wanting to mod them.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
There will be more stuff for the MK6 than ever now that all the used ones are getting sold and people wanting to mod them.

This.

Integrated Engineering is about to release some software. Supposedly APR is making a tune revision

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Never.... there's probably 90% more Gen 1 & 2 TSI's floating out there than Gen 3's so I'd say the market has only just entered it's prime :thumbsup:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

songyun

Ready to race!
i think they're mostly done on mk6. even though there are something new found out. it should be something on mk7 but it still can work on mk6. and it doesnt cost a lot of works. or i dont think there will be anything else pop up.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i think they're mostly done on mk6. even though there are something new found out. it should be something on mk7 but it still can work on mk6. and it doesnt cost a lot of works. or i dont think there will be anything else pop up.