GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Question on Price...

aditya369us

Ready to race!
I'm really wanting a 4DR :/

The reason I ask is that I may be selling my car to make some space for a future addition (Audi s4 ). So if you could "make do" with a base model 2door gti ...... Then I can make u a good deal !!! Basically i need to get rid of one car... So either the gti or the tdi has to go !! You pick ;-)

Last edited:

B!gR3d

Passed Driver's Ed
The reason I ask is that I may be selling my car to make some space for a future addition (Audi s4 ). So if you could "make do" with a base model 2door gti ...... Then I can make u a good deal !!! Basically i need to get rid of one car... So either the gti or the tdi has to go !! You pick ;-)

What year S4?

What color is the GTI and how many miles?

aditya369us

Ready to race!
What year S4?

What color is the GTI and how many miles?

Either a used 2011 or a new 2012 s4 with the manual of course !!! The gti is a 2011 candy white 2door manual with 3700 miles. Condition is like new. I use the gti mostly on the weekends and the tdi for the long haul commutes during the week.

B!gR3d

Passed Driver's Ed
Either a used 2011 or a new 2012 s4 with the manual of course !!! The gti is a 2011 candy white 2door manual with 3700 miles. Condition is like new. I use the gti mostly on the weekends and the tdi for the long haul commutes during the week.

Haha, nice. S4's are sexy :D

Hmmm, well 2 door doesn't bother me now. For some reason I thought the 4 door may have more room, but it doesn't. I currently have a moon roof on my civic, idk if i could ever live without it x(

aditya369us

Ready to race!
Haha, nice. S4's are sexy :D

Hmmm, well 2 door doesn't bother me now. For some reason I thought the 4 door may have more room, but it doesn't. I currently have a moon roof on my civic, idk if i could ever live without it x(

Ya, for the mid fortys the S4 is awesome value. Plus that midrange torque is addictive !!!
Anyways, let me know if you are interested in the gti. But whatever u do, dont buy used from a dealer !!! Either buy new or buy used from an enthusiast private seller ;-) I personally do like sunroofs too but on my last car i may have used it all of three times in 2 years !!! But to each his own i guess ....

B!gR3d

Passed Driver's Ed
Ya, for the mid fortys the S4 is awesome value. Plus that midrange torque is addictive !!!
Anyways, let me know if you are interested in the gti. But whatever u do, dont buy used from a dealer !!! Either buy new or buy used from an enthusiast private seller ;-) I personally do like sunroofs too but on my last car i may have used it all of three times in 2 years !!! But to each his own i guess ....

I use mine everyday, lol

What price were you thinking ?
Is it stock and do you have pictures?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
S4's are mid to high 40's used, new ones you usually can't touch for under 50 large. I was looking into leasing one, but its just not worth it , imho. Nice car, fast I'm sure, but the GTI ticks so many boxes for me and a great price while also returning very respectable MPG numbers.

aditya369us

Ready to race!
S4's are mid to high 40's used, new ones you usually can't touch for under 50 large. I was looking into leasing one, but its just not worth it , imho. Nice car, fast I'm sure, but the GTI ticks so many boxes for me and a great price while also returning very respectable MPG numbers.

Agree with you on the gti giving about 90% of the feeling of an s4 , which is what I think u were sayin ? ;-) I was actually supposed to buy an s4 instead of the gti but at the time no dealer had a manual s4 in stock locally .... So I settled on the gti. As far as price goes on the s4 dealers around my area have cars with stickers around 49k to 51k and have told me that around 47k to 49k will be possible on a manual depending on the dealer add ons. I was thinking that I could push that to 45k plus ttl. What prices have u seen on base s4 manuals GunKata when u were looking ?

hrearden

stickers around 49k to 51k and have told me that around 47k to 49k will be possible on a manual depending on the dealer add ons. I was thinking that I could push that to 45k plus ttl. What prices have u seen on base s4 manuals GunKata when u were looking ?

Base S4 manuals will invoice for around $45k. There is a mid-cycle refresh that should be introduced in the next six months so you may find some more incentive on outgoing pre-facelift models, but not much.

The used market on S4s is very strong. I haven't seen too many reasonable mileage S4s period, and the ones I have seen are listing for between $42-$50 depending on options.

lon888

Ready to race!
I live in OKC and I was offered the exact car your looking at right now at Fowler's. What is the price they shot you? Also, are you working with William A. at Fowler's? I wanted a 4-door manual blue or gray car with sunroof/navi and they couldn't get one. I drove to FtW and bought mine at Autobahn motors. Those guys treated me very well - if you want my sales guys name shoot me a PM.

B!gR3d

Passed Driver's Ed
I live in OKC and I was offered the exact car your looking at right now at Fowler's. What is the price they shot you? Also, are you working with William A. at Fowler's? I wanted a 4-door manual blue or gray car with sunroof/navi and they couldn't get one. I drove to FtW and bought mine at Autobahn motors. Those guys treated me very well - if you want my sales guys name shoot me a PM.

I was talking to Jimmy Roberts. The offered $25k, but wouldn't go any lower then that.

What did you end up getting at Autobahn Motors?

PM me his name and information, thanks!