GOLFMKV

The Nugget Chronicles: A Tale of Multiple Dongs in One Chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Focus on the good things.

Exactly.

Putting one leg in the past (depression) and one leg in the future (anxiety), you're pissing directly on the present.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
If fired, file a discrimination lawsuit on the account of your mangina. I hope you live long enough to look back on what a little bitch you have become. Or not, I don't really care, just wanted to say mangina.

Nuggs, we all care about you, probably a fuck ton more than we should, but we do. Or maybe I'm speaking for myself, the fuck if I know, but my point is, I eventually stop caring about things no matter how important to me they are, if there is nothing I can do about them. I care about your well being, but its clear to me that theres absolutely nothing more any of us can do for you. At this point, I'm on the make fun of nuggs trolling us team and quoting mangina because its a manginatastic word.

Nuggs is probably a cop lover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth, no one likes cop lovers.

Mods, shut this fucking thread down. There is no point in perpetuating this shit.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Night.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
i texted her last night because i never got any sort of acknowledgement from the letter. she said she appreciated what I said, but said she does not want to get back together and wished me luck in the future. at least I have closure now. I will just have to learn to forget and re-love. I don't know how? But I guess it happens to almost everyone.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
And with that closure, this thread is also getting shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.