Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Content:

This isn't your car, is it?

Zach L

VR junkie
Nope, I don't own a Mk6 at this time.

Since pic threads without pics bother me, I try to make a habit of contributing a pic when/if a make a post. There are some forums and pic threads were posting at least one pic is a requirement to make a post. While being a post nazi about it is overkill, I can see where they're coming from. Sometimes pic threads will end up with an entire page with no pics. That's why I post the word "Content" before the pic - an indication that since I'm participating in the thread, I can at least contribute.

24 Hours of Dubai Mk6

Last edited:

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Nope, I don't own a Mk6 at this time.

Since pic threads without pics bother me, I try to make a habit of contributing a pic when/if a make a post. There are some forums and pic threads were posting at least one pic is a requirement to make a post. While being a post nazi about it is overkill, I can see where they're coming from. Sometimes pic threads will end up with an entire page with no pics. That's why I post the word "Content" before the pic - an indication that since I'm participating in the thread, I can at least contribute.

Well that does make perfect sense, and I keep drooling over your contributions.. Haha so keep em coming man. I'm pretty sure that last one you posted is Russell's old Mk6.. His car has been an inspiration to me since like 2009

With that said, I need to do a proper shoot soon but this should suffice for now:

Last edited:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Roof rack went on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my11gti

Ready to race!
Well that does make perfect sense, and I keep drooling over your contributions.. Haha so keep em coming man. I'm pretty sure that last one you posted is Russell's old Mk6.. His car has been an inspiration to me since like 2009

With that said, I need to do a proper shoot soon but this should suffice for now:

You're car is so sexy man.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Love it Matt!!
whats your wheel set up gonna be like? wheels in mind?

I'm basically considering every 5x112 wheel available, so really open to suggestions! I keep telling myself I don't need my first set of wheels to be forged 3 piece lol.. though I might cop a used set of whatever becomes available in the next month. I'm currently feeling the new WCI MT10 though, and would run staggered 18x8.5/9.5. Pretty similar to your VSPs actually

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I'm basically considering every 5x112 wheel available, so really open to suggestions! I keep telling myself I don't need my first set of wheels to be forged 3 piece lol.. though I might cop a used set of whatever becomes available in the next month. I'm currently feeling the new WCI MT10 though, and would run staggered 18x8.5/9.5. Pretty similar to your VSPs actually

duuuuude those are fucking insane. I remember they came out right after i bought these VSP's. I wouldn't be able to pull em off since im not bagged though. So YOU my friend, would pull them off. sexxxxxuall sensation. Necks breaking. Panties dripping wet. Success.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Lol I'm bout that broken neck wet panty life. Pretty sure I'll be sitting pretty on the WCIs by the end of January. Detroits are my favorite stock wheels but they plaaaaayed

And you pull those VSPs off pretty damn well dude [emoji108]