-R-line LED Tailights

AND

-GTI/R-line Spoiler

AND

-Black gloss vinyl roof wrap

All of the above painted (were applicable), and fitted to the car? :iono:

SoCalMK6GTI

Ready to race!
It might be off by a couple hundred dollars, but that's not outrageous considering everything that you listed there.

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I actually got the R tail lights priced here in England where I am and they were just over 400GBP with out VAT so another 600gbp for the rest is not to bad.

Kellen

Ready to race!
why dont you install the tails and spoiler yourself? It would take under 30min, and probably save you a couple hundred

Mick431

Ready to race!
I actually got the R tail lights priced here in England where I am and they were just over 400GBP with out VAT so another 600gbp for the rest is not to bad.

My local VW dealership said £470.32 including vat, which would be the same as getting them from TMTuning.com!

And as for installing them myself, i would give the lights a go, altough all i have read about is people having problems unless u are experienced! And installing the spoiler i wouldnt have the first clue how to as it is a new piece and not an add-on!

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
Well the UK just the rear LED lamps are

Left - led tail light, rear fog light (left hand traffic only) - 5K0 945 093 AD.
Right - led tail light, rear fog light (left hand traffic only) - 5K0 945 093 S - they are £115.26 inc VAT each, as fitted from 7th June 2010.

It appears the US market don't have fog laps
Left - led tail light, rear fog light (right hand traffic only) - 5K0 945 093 Q.
Right - led tail light, rear fog light (right hand traffic only) - 5K0 945 093 P and they are the same price even without the rear fogs.

There is probably some electronic regulator/control unit for these. Plus you're going to need VAG-COM to set it up. ;)