GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where is all my louisiana ballers at?

Sicmadek

Passed Driver's Ed
Im here in between baton rouge and new orleans. I never see any gti's but there are vw tuning shops in both of the major cities. With that being said i know there are gti drivers out there near me.

ohsnapzombies

Ready to race!
Baton Rouge is not where it's at. I see other GTIs on the road but their either some preppy college kid or a girl (not that girls are bad.....it's the "cute" car dad bought)

Merkle

Banned
I live in Lafayette now, But I'm originally from Baton Rouge. Bought my GTI used from CarMax.

Sicmadek

Passed Driver's Ed
i see very little gti's where ever i go. have either of you gotten any work done at autobahn south in br yet? i got my apr tune done there. they said they do a lot of stg 2 cars there so i was wondering where all these cars were from lol.

Merkle

Banned
Iv'e heard of Autobahn south, where is it? Is it the place next to rock n roll motors?

ohsnapzombies

Ready to race!
it's in BR off airline. i believe its next to the rock and roll motors. i've lived here for a month.

so how was the service at AS? I've been contemplating the APR tune since the sale is on...btw i've had my GTI for a month as well.

Merkle

Banned
it's in BR off airline. i believe its next to the rock and roll motors. i've lived here for a month.

so how was the service at AS? I've been contemplating the APR tune since the sale is on...btw i've had my GTI for a month as well.

Welcome to BR, I was born and raised there, but live in Lafayette now. Welcome to the GTI owners club, too bad BR roads are full of potholes and rocks.

ohsnapzombies

Ready to race!
Welcome to BR, I was born and raised there, but live in Lafayette now. Welcome to the GTI owners club, too bad BR roads are full of potholes and rocks.

YES. I was driving to one of my locations on o'neal lane and i12 construction sucks...it was where my window got chipped. Every road here sucks. Especially in the rain. You can't see any holes until it's too late.

Merkle

Banned
Yeah, my mom is in the hospital at OLOL, so for the past few days I've been having to drive down I-10 to Essen, what a bitch. My mom lives off of Millerville, the whole interstate system in that city is jank.

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
i seen lil bossie in a gti last week

ohsnapzombies

Ready to race!
Yeah, my mom is in the hospital at OLOL, so for the past few days I've been having to drive down I-10 to Essen, what a bitch. My mom lives off of Millerville, the whole interstate system in that city is jank.

its dumb. everything is one big circle. when i first moved here i kept getting lost. i'd be driving down a road and see 12....then 10....then 12 again.