GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

100 miles after getting Unitronic Stage 1+

///Audience

Ready to race!
....and i got a ticket :iono:

but seriously though, the tune is amazing. I was a little dissapointed immediately after the tune was installed but after 60 miles, the ecu had fully adapted to the tune and really opened. I agree with the general consensus; this is the way the car should have come stock.

///Audience

Ready to race!
Terribly sorry for causing you boredom by discussing my new tune... On a page designated for discussing tunes. Please send me your paypal information so I can reimburse you for your lost time.

cool......(yawn)

///Audience

Ready to race!
I haven't gotten pulled over since getting my tunes about 2mo ago :)

better find some wood to knock on! Going 80 in my Corolla felt like going 100. Going 80 in the GTI feels like 35.

mrnetzley21

Ready to race!
i think ive been pulled over 5 times for speeding in my stage 2 gti. never got a ticket always talked my way out of it

Engine Mods: APR stage2flash, Ultimate racing catless/non-resonated TBE. APR stage2 Intake, Forge DV spacer, Southbend stage2 clutch. 260whp and 291wheel torque
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKjINXKbiXM

hotshot100

Ready to race!
....and i got a ticket :iono:

but seriously though, the tune is amazing. I was a little dissapointed immediately after the tune was installed but after 60 miles, the ecu had fully adapted to the tune and really opened. I agree with the general consensus; this is the way the car should have come stock.

you are wrong the car should have come stock with a k04 and a LSD.

POPSMK61

Ready to race!
Man, I wish I get a tune.... just not ready to spend money on clutch later...I know I'm missing a lot!

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, but I'm at 18K miles on it now, and I'm sure if I go Stage 1, my clutch will slip. I should have tuned it the day I got it new. Oh well...

I didn't tune my car until 28k miles and currently at 48k without a single slip. It really just depends on your driving ability and also luck of the draw when it comes to the strength of the clutch.