GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 1 R vs. Stock STI

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I had the same problem with anyone and everyone wanting to light to light race my WRX. Most of the times I would just shake my head on a "no" fashion.

Every now and again I would act like I was going to race by throwing a few revs and holding steady a 3500 RPM. Then I would take off normally when the light turned green. It was interesting to see what the Vin Diesel wannabes did after that. I always wondered how many of those idiots bragged about smoking a WRX on the forums?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

i frickin destroyed you at the light dont lie. scoobys suck! awd sucks! learn to drive. VW ftw

dallen13

Ready to race!
Ah you're right. Was looking for the lecture :D

butchered by autocorrecr

No video so it probably didnt happen anyways. I just like giving it to the Kuwaiti guy for being a potato.

Svtpony

Ready to race!
I had the same problem with anyone and everyone wanting to light to light race my WRX. Most of the times I would just shake my head on a "no" fashion.

Every now and again I would act like I was going to race by throwing a few revs and holding steady a 3500 RPM. Then I would take off normally when the light turned green. It was interesting to see what the Vin Diesel wannabes did after that. I always wondered how many of those idiots bragged about smoking a WRX on the forums?

Haha I love doing that. But then, they really believe their car is that fast. Then they go home and tell everyone on the internet that their civic vtech smashed the hell out of some STI. Lol ugh

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
OP is a boss.
Good job putting that Subi in its place

JhnR

Banned

Sleeping Forest1

Ready to race!

would be nice if you could get a cop to pass by so they could shit their pants

at least he doesnt drive a 320i with 180hp.

PhilD53

I had a similar experience to this with a stage 2 05' Sti last summer- running a cobb accessport, factory vf39 and some bolts ons... were dead even from 2nd gear ~35-40 all they way to 120ish and we both backed off due to traffic.

Kid was so baffled he followed me off the next exit and we chatted about how my car was bone stock with 3500 miles on it and his was all tuned out stage 2 etc.

He then stated he would be buying a mk6 haha

corydd

Go Kart Champion
I'll die in a fiery inferno before I lose to a Sub

Then drive like a jackass on a track, don't endanger other people on public roads.

I actually don't have a problem with a little bit of casual street racing if the conditions are right (plenty of room, no traffic, reasonable speeds) but using a shoulder to pass someone at 100+mph on a populated public highway is an extremely stupid thing to do.