GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arm catted downpipe

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
does this one have the extended 02 bungs so you dont have to use spacers in states that have epa inspection?

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
I just ordered mine. I'll update you guys if mine bolts right up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet sounds good!

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

flakomk6

Ready to race!

It's about to go down

Flamingti27

Ready to race!

It's about to go down

Hell yea, I'm ordering mine Thursday. This input will be crucial for me [emoji23]

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

flakomk6

Ready to race!
Hell yea, I'm ordering mine Thursday. This input will be crucial for me [emoji23]

I hope everything fits lol

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
I hope everything fits lol

Same here, let us know how it goes!

Noodle1

Ready to race!
just to let you guys know, ive had my downpipe on for like 3 month's now. still sounds great and no real problems. I get the occasional cel but thats only if i drive like a maniac for like 3 days straight. Im looking forward to the extension im supposed to be receiving to make everything bolt up clean. Basically, if your on the fence about this downpipe, just buy it, At less than $300 for a good catted downpipe its a steal in my opinion

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
just to let you guys know, ive had my downpipe on for like 3 month's now. still sounds great and no real problems. I get the occasional cel but thats only if i drive like a maniac for like 3 days straight. Im looking forward to the extension im supposed to be receiving to make everything bolt up clean. Basically, if your on the fence about this downpipe, just buy it, At less than $300 for a good catted downpipe its a steal in my opinion

Was the install pretty simple?

flakomk6

Ready to race!

Getting CEL? Are you tuned ?

jasonaltima

Ready to race!
I've had mine for about a month now. I like mine. Still waiting for the beluga cat back. Their waiting for the container to clear U S customs.
I think ARM motorsports makes good products. I'm going to order their turbo inlet and outlet pipes next.

flakomk6

Ready to race!
I've had mine for about a month now. I like mine. Still waiting for the beluga cat back. Their waiting for the container to clear U S customs.
I think ARM motorsports makes good products. I'm going to order their turbo inlet and outlet pipes next.

I got both the dp and the outlet pipe . Next is the front mount