GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Installed an eibach rsb on my girlfriends GLI and man those bushing brackets are a bitch to get off. My white line rsb came with new brackets but the eibach didn't. So I had to knock them loose with a hammer and flathead. The car feels so much better now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
OEM Golf R side skirts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Looks good...I've been thinking about side skirts a lot lately. I think that should be the next thing I do.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Definitely stands out more. I've been looking for a set of OEM for a while and was never able to find them in CSG that is local to me. Shipping those is difficult, so when I found a set in CSG that was local to me, I had to get them.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Definitely stands out more. I've been looking for a set of OEM for a while and was never able to find them in CSG that is local to me. Shipping those is difficult, so when I found a set in CSG that was local to me, I had to get them.

Super fresh Francis! Csg goals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
sideskirts worth it!
FB_IMG_1503930440266.jpg

FB_IMG_1503930353260.jpg

Sniper260687

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
In the middle of a K04 install and finally removed that POS manifold heat shield....

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Reverted back to stock oem exhaust, and found the source of my constant clunking in the aluminum subframe... a block of asphalt from the ROAD.

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
Installed and coded DEPO LED w/ deautokey amber LEDs for turn signals.
Install was a breeze. Took some extra time to adjst those torx 10 screws for fine adjustments. They are sitting almost perfect now.

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Installed and coded DEPO LED w/ deautokey amber LEDs for turn signals.
Install was a breeze. Took some extra time to adjst those torx 10 screws for fine adjustments. They are sitting almost perfect now.

Torx 10 screws? where?