GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Bought some Rse10's and BC coilovers the other day after not modding the car for a looooong time. Honestly I lost some sleep over the excitement of working on my car again and having new parts.... unfortunately both are back ordered :(

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Pulled a swap.. got some VW center caps.. I think I like a lot. Sits more flush to the fender.. less Go Boy and more grown up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Looks good!

vex

Passed Driver's Ed
Pulled a swap.. got some VW center caps.. I think I like a lot. Sits more flush to the fender.. less Go Boy and more grown up.

[IMG]
[IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Wow, really liking these. What did they come off of?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Wow, really liking these. What did they come off of?

Thanks man

They didnt come off another car. They are ART Replica 128 in gunmetal grey made in China of course so I'll be careful around potholes and the like. Wife scratched up my other set and I really didnt lile the look of silver and couldn't decide between shiny or flat black. These had more blue than I thought but really like them

pdan

Ready to race!
Just got back into my GTI after spending a few days in my dads F type R. Not that a tuned GTI is exactly slow, but good god there was a difference ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
been bothered that my tails are slightly tinted and my bumper reflectors were not. fixed that using some cheap amazon tinting film. bought a "light black" and a darker black film just in case. ends up the lighter black one matches well enough. hoping the stuff holds up well

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
been bothered that my tails are slightly tinted and my bumper reflectors were not. fixed that using some cheap amazon tinting film. bought a "light black" and a darker black film just in case. ends up the lighter black one matches well enough. hoping the stuff holds up well

in4pics

93serprise

Ready to race!
Finally installed my Maxton Design front splitter after having it in storage for about 10 months....Looks awesome.