GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wednesday Night Drags!! VIDS

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
My clutch is holding fine but I have only been stage 2 for 900 miles lol. and yes I'm planning to upgrade my clutch when needed first is a ic. i wana go upgrade my turbo toO just don't know what I want yet!!

Oh, you know what you want, you mean you just don't know which of the things you want for your car you want to pay for!

trd420

Go Kart Champion
^I advise clutch first....once it starts, it goes quick, especially when its cold out with an IC haha

Lol I know what you mean but all do the clutch when it starts to go hoping it will last till summer. I'll only put another 5,000 miles On by summer and babe it in the winter with the rain and stuff

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Oh, you know what you want, you mean you just don't know which of the things you want for your car you want to pay for!

Ya As soon as the clutch starts going all upgrade it with a sb clutch. And all do the ic this summer. Then start looking in to what turbo I want ko4 gt28 gt30.....ect

NCedillos

Es Un Jefe
I am an FSI and ran a 13.9 at 101 on my very first run very first time to a track ever. Terrible 60 ft 2.4. Only stage 1 so yes it is possible.