GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Mk6 vs......

Old 04-18-2014, 05:03 PM   #15
boosted135
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: FBO 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimelvin View Post
Funny how the e-badasses always are the ones who resort to swearing and crude schoolyard sexual "humor".

I'm a bad ass in real life too. lmaiuri89 on instagram if you want to see what a greek god looks like, brah.
boosted135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:07 PM   #16
rawbdog
FIA Formula 1 Champion

Drives: Bird shit stained cute snatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted135 View Post
I'm a bad ass in real life too. lmaiuri89 on instagram if you want to see what a greek god looks like, brah.

this thread has huge potential.
rawbdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:09 PM   #17
Eroc93
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: GTI
Greek god LOL
Old 04-18-2014, 05:09 PM   #18
DerekKanarek

Drives: 2011 4dr GTI
Quote:
I didn't say GTI's are bad, I said they're not the optimal platform to make big power and traction. They've got great handling and dat interior.

You're disillusioned because this is your first car ever and you're so mad because you think I'm personally attacking people who drive GTI's. One of my really good friends has the sickest GTI I've ever seen; power and aesthetics wise.

And the 135i isn't cute, it's fucking adorable. It's got one of the nastiest power plants to come into main line production in the past decade. A twin turbo six with next to no lag capable of 450 wheel horsepower on the stock turbos IS sick. And at 3300 lbs, it's one of the last TRUE RWD sports coupes to ever be seen. It's going to be a legend, there's an article on Jalopnik on it.

http://jalopnik.com/why-the-bmw-1-se...ssic-508797316

Just because your dad is out testing the CLA-250 doesn't mean you've got to project how shitty your gene pool's taste in cars are.

You misinterpret my disdain for some of the engineering behind the GTI as hatred for the platform overall. This is assuredly not the case.
Wow that's great I'll be sure to let the 16 year old girl at my school know that her car is going to "be a legend"
Mods: Revo Stage 2 | BSH Race Intake | Forge Twintercooler | R8 Coil Packs | Magnaflow CBE | BB Catless DP | VWR Springs | O.Z. Ultraleggeras | Michelin AS/3's |
DerekKanarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:11 PM   #19
boosted135

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekKanarek View Post
Wow that's great I'll be sure to let the 16 year old girl at my school know that her car is going to "be a legend"

You should brah! Then you should let her hand your ass to you in a race! Then you should smack your father for considering the CLA 250 and tell him to buy a mercedes that isn't strictly for the badge.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:11 PM   #20
DerekKanarek

Quote:
after Looking at your instagram I feel bad for you. You are the reason people give BMW owners a bad name.
Mods: Revo Stage 2 | BSH Race Intake | Forge Twintercooler | R8 Coil Packs | Magnaflow CBE | BB Catless DP | VWR Springs | O.Z. Ultraleggeras | Michelin AS/3's |
Old 04-18-2014, 05:14 PM   #21
boosted135

Quote:
after Looking at your instagram I feel bad for you. You are the reason people give BMW owners a bad name.
Feel free to take notes brah! Maybe that 16 year old girl will eventually let you drive her superior machine and you'll maybe get some play and loosen up!
Old 04-18-2014, 05:14 PM   #22
DerekKanarek

Quote:
You should brah! Then you should let her hand your ass to you in a race! Then you should smack your father for considering the CLA 250 and tell him to buy a mercedes that isn't strictly for the badge.
She won't race, she doesn't even know its fast. She just wanted a cute little first car so daddy got her a 135. And my dad already has a w204, he wanted to get the edition 1 cla as a 3rd car.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:16 PM   #23
boosted135

Quote:
She won't race, she doesn't even know its fast. She just wanted a cute little first car so daddy got her a 135. And my dad already has a w204, he wanted to get the edition 1 cla as a 3rd car.
LMAO bro, you're basically suckling from your parents teats still and you've got the stones to just keep at it like you're a man or something. It's hilarious.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:17 PM   #24
DerekKanarek

Quote:
Feel free to take notes brah! Maybe that 16 year old girl will eventually let you drive her superior machine and you'll maybe get some play and loosen up!
I've driven my friend's f30 335i countless times, its not all that great. Maybe he should of got a 1 series you know, because its cuter.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:19 PM   #25
boosted135

Quote:
I've driven my friend's f30 335i countless times, its not all that great. Maybe he should of got a 1 series you know, because its cuter.

I'm sure mommy and daddy didn't give him that option. Focus more on grammar and syntax, so when you have to get a real job and move out of mom and dad's place after they support you through college you don't sound like an idiot and don't have to plop a Domino's pizza sign on top of that BEAST.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:19 PM   #26
georgy

Drives: 2011 GTI
boosted, you're a douche brah, all your posts are full of douchbaggary
Are you in highschool or something? No one cares about your baby douchmobile, so just get lost

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk
georgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:21 PM   #27
boosted135

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgy View Post
boosted, you're a douche brah, all your posts are full of douchbaggary
Are you in highschool or something? No one cares about your baby douchmobile, so just get lost

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

I'm not your buddy, guy.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:22 PM   #28
DerekKanarek

Quote:
I'm not your buddy, guy.
GO TO A BMW FORUM WHERE YOU BELONG

Tags
#comehereforgheyfotos, 000, 135scomewithapurse, bringameasuringtape, cubtraining, derekkanarekisapussy, derekkanareklikesmanjuice, dicksmokercentral, gayerthancastro, gayestthreadofalltimex1, isn't lou banned, loueatsfiredick, lous135isgay, majoredick, meat curtains, oh you fancy huh, ot chat pls leave, trustfundftw, wizard sleeves