GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Option 4 Ed Rep's + 6K HIDs

Appogee

Ready to race!
Hey guys,
Recently purchased a set of Ed Rep's with the extra 6K bulbs supplied from Ed himself. Anyways, they are the 15 LED option 4s with the chrome housing. They are new in the box, I haven't even opened the packaging yet.

I've decided to sell them, regretfully, because I'm going to use the money for an F23 tune, or just to save up just in case. Anyways, I've emailed Ed and he said that if I sold them to someone on the forums, he would still honor the warranty that comes with the headlights.

I'll let these go for the $600. I'll meet you halfway with the shipping depending on how much it costs, if it's not that much I'll cover it.

Appogee

Ready to race!

Well, it's in the box still so pretty much just look at the pics edward has and that's what you get. I haven't even opened the box so I'm just going to ship it as soon as I find a buyer.

Appogee

Ready to race!
Study break bump!

Appogee

Ready to race!
Up

Appogee

Ready to race!
Bump

Appogee

Ready to race!
deadweek bump

Appogee

Ready to race!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
GLWS, I love these lights, but I love power and have debated selling and putting $$ towards more boost as well.

Whoever buys these will love them.

Appogee

Ready to race!
Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No pics sorry, haha it's just in the box. I haven't opened the box yet so I can assure you nothing is tampered.