GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tired of stalking, time to say hi!

ezmart24

Passed Driver's Ed
How's it going!? Back in July, I bought a used 2010 with 52K on the clock.

I started searching through the forums, and getting some ideas from you guys on that day.

Anyway, a few months later, I wanted to finally say hi.

The day I brought her home. Ignore the dirt. I live in North Texas, and it's always under construction, and then it rained that day.

Anyway, I realized I drive a black car, and it was summer in Texas.

Swapped the wheels and added tint. Texas is pretty lenient with tint. There's no limit on the back, and the fronts can be 25%. I have 15% in the back and 25% on the front.

And because apparently you're a square if you don't fix the front emblem:

Yes, I want to move the plate, but the previous owner had the Euro plate on there, and when removing that, I had 4 holes in the bumper. I decided to cover them with the bracket for the front plate. In Texas, we have to have a plate, so might as well use it to cover the holes.

Anyway, I wanted to thank you guys for the information that you didn't know you had given me, and show you my "New-to-me" GTI.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Welcome!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah those wheels you got when you bought it are boof as fu**

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Nice upgrade,welcome!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Hi! Welcome to GolfMk6!

ROCKE

Passed Driver's Ed
Car looks great man and welcome to the forums! What size rims are those?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ezmart24

Passed Driver's Ed
Car looks great man and welcome to the forums! What size rims are those?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're 17's. Just swapped the tire sensors and tires to these wheels.

I appreciate the positive feedback from everyone. Hopefully I can get some more done soon. I also need to get a picture of my engine bay on here so maybe you guys can help me figure something out. the intake is clearly not stock (carbon fiber piping all over the place).