GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I got to where I am because when I saw something that needed to be done, especially if it was something I WANTED to be done... I'd pick it up and run with it myself. I'd go as far as I could getting shit done, or set up, or prepared to get done. I wouldn't ask anyone for help until I was certain I needed it. Regardless of whether the actual task was technically in my job description or not.

Drives me absolutely fucking BONKERS when people whine. "Well I mean, gosh, I want this, but can't YOU do it for me?"

Even to the point where people will come to me with something, and I'll tell them it's possible and to put in a product enhancement ticket. They won't. They'll whine for me to do it, or suddenly, it's no longer important. Simply because they don't want to file a fucking ticket! They'd rather I be the one to fill it out... even tho ALL the questions in the ticket are ALL questions THEY have the answers to - not me.

Listen they're the brains you're the muscle and clearly they know better than you

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat17: P-Cars For Everyone - Get Eaten By A Cougar In A Bar - WOW

Btw Will, I dig your avatar...

“Be still, Cody”

https://youtu.be/_m6qPNCuf8g

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Osram is saying that they are unable to send me the requisite adapter to make my xenarc headlights work. Might ask a friend from work who makes working harnesses for vw vans to take a stab at it.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Osram is saying that they are unable to send me the requisite adapter to make my xenarc headlights work. Might ask a friend from work who makes working harnesses for vw vans to take a stab at it.

Sounds like he would know what to do if he already has experience making harnesses for VW.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I just got up... Latte and some Blueberry Bread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.