GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I want do a k04

mkmarcmk6

I want do a k04 but how come I see everyone selling them is it worth all that money or should I just stay on my stock turbo ?

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
definitely worth it as a daily for an upgrade. if it was up to me I would go big turbo, but k04 plus water meth is fun though :)

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I want do a k04 but how come I see everyone selling them is it worth all that money or should I just stay on my stock turbo ?

First. English, have you heard of it?
Second. Do you want a additional 100+WHP?
If so then get the k04. If you dont want that much more power then stay on stock turbo.

I cant tell you whats worth it to you, you have to decide that for yourself.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Might not be perfect english but the question seems pretty clear

hes asking about his car not trying to get a masters in english from an ivy league school

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion

Best option for MK6 GTI power, by-pass Stage 1 and Stage 2, go right for K04 for the best balanced power platform.

You see the K04's for sale because a lot of people either moved on from the MK6 GTI or went bigger turbo for the next step.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
ko4 beats veyrons all day

dude you watch the velocity channel? They have the how it's made show and I saw the super car one with the veyron.... I have no words to convey how entertaining that was, all I have to say is Titanium rods.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
First. English, have you heard of it?

Soooooo unnecessary. The Internet; have you spent any time on it? Tons of people type like shit. Some people are more linguistically inclined than others, some just don't give a shit, and others AREN'T FROM AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY. This isn't a "USGolfMK6" forum, it is the "GolfMK6" forum. Anyway, I've seen much more heinous grammatical/spelling offenses than OP's. Get over yourself.