• Bud Light

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Miller Light

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Wild Turkey

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I like to enjoy a nice Cab, and own an iPhone 5s

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • I don't drink adult beverages. Have a blessed day!

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

skabone

Passed Driver's Ed
Bud is no longer american, it's owned by a Belgium company now. And real men drink IPA's

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Bud is no longer american, it's owned by a Belgium company now. And real men drink IPA's

This is half true. As much as bud is owned by InBev, it is still brewed in the states.

And yes real men drink IPAs. Mmmmm.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
By who? Bar owners that just want to charge more for it?

Actually by the "standard" I guess? I used to work for a beer distributor and Sams was not considered domestic for some weird reason.

skabone

Passed Driver's Ed
Actually by the "standard" I guess? I used to work for a beer distributor and Sams was not considered domestic for some weird reason.

Sam is still considered craft brew. They are the latest craft brewery in the us though

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
seriously. you must possess 0 tastebuds that you actually would prefer bud light over coors light. bud light is terrible. its worse than pabst, keystone, old milwaukee, etc.. coors light is the only way to go. it breaks down like this:

men drink budweiser, not bud light. men also drink coors light. no one on the face of the earth drinks coors.

chicks like bud light. they like the budlights in those aluminum 'bottles'. you know, the kind of girls that are like, dorky jock type girls that always wear their hair pulled back in a pony tail coming out of the back of some hat with the name of a college on it, girls that pretend that they like sports and wear running shoes all the time even though they are slightly overweight and never actually work out. thats who drinks bud light. i cant believe how many communist gaylords are on this thread. maybe you guys should just drink Zima.

Come one dude, 98% of people probably couldn't even tell the difference between the three in a blind test. Reasons for one over the other:

1. I love Brad Keselowski... mmm Miller Lite, NASCAR!
2. Bud Light is the most popular. Other people drink it... I'm deferring to that.
3. The mountains change colors! Hell yeah! Coors!
4. Light beer "X" is on special, $1.50 drafts... "X" Light it is...
5. My parents always bought "X" so now I do.

I mean, really, they're all the same crappy beer, I can see having a slight preference for one, but to hate Bud Light and talk about how you drink Silver Bullets every day? Delusional.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I missed this thread and pole.

Balls.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
It should be called the Best Bad Beer pole. Alliteration, I dig it.

Even though InBev owns Budweiser, they still produce it here, with means it is domestic.

In a blind taste test though, I probably couldn't tell the difference between all the pisswater.