GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
Well Phil's intake wont work for my car :(

So I bought a carbonio stg 1+2 intake from a dude on here.

Turns out it was my good buddy from the Army! Small freakin world!

GolfTDIr

Passed Driver's Ed
Hopefully I'll see the MK7 around then.

skabone

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm jealous of the upgrade. I have to get rid of my mk6 to get a boring mobile. I'm hoping to get into a mk7 in about 2-3 years with a lease.

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
All good things come in time, skabone: ) there will be a lot of mk7 by then. And the should,be priced pretty affordable

skabone

Passed Driver's Ed
The lease deals on the mk6 are pretty good now. Around $249/ month. In hoping it will be the same in a few years

omgheyitskenny

Ready to race!
Well Phil's intake wont work for my car :(

So I bought a carbonio stg 1+2 intake from a dude on here.

Turns out it was my good buddy from the Army! Small freakin world!

:( There is a local here at the west side 99th meet that I'm trying to help him sell APR intake

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
Good day today.

Got the dieselgeek shifter in.

Also got the vmr v 710 wheels along with some other things from Phil.

Might be getting the coilovers installed tomorrow along with the wheels painted and mounted.

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
Glad everything worked out. I got tore up my them mosquitos bad. Whole leg was all red by the time I was done with Jake's tails. Lol. It was a good time. Shouk have gotten some beers for us lol. Enjoy man

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn dude me too. Hate those mosquitoes.
I didn't know you drank beer. I'm down to get a beer anytime.

I want to work on the gti tomorrow but I think I need to organize my garage first. Then go to town on it. My garage is a disaster.

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
Your right. I don't typically drink because I get red as a Tomato but one awesome Guinness or Sam Adams is no problem lol

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice lol. I'll make sure to cut you off.

Got my garage organized finally. Took me awhile and the weather was not fun lol.

Also got the wheels painted but the paint I used sucks and it didn't come out spectacular. Gonna see about getting them installed Monday.

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
These wheels are bothering me lol. Just going to plastidip them anthracite and call it a day. I will either eventually get them powder coated, or sand them down and repaint.

If I can finish my homework anytime soon I will go out and dip them and get em installed.