GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Please do not post FS/FT/WTB/WTT Threads on regional forums, as they will be removed or deleted if double post. This is an attempt to keep the forum as organized as possible.

Please use this thread for all for sale, for trade, want to buy, want to trade related posts..

Classified posting:

Please respect sellers. Meaning if someone is selling an item, don't chime in with random comments about how their item sucks, or is overpriced, etc. If the item really is overvalued, etc, then the marketplace will correct that (ie. he won't be able to find a buyer). This does not mean you cannot bargain, by all means bargain for what you want, but this is different from trying to ruin a person's for sale thread.

Do not forget to include the price of the item you are selling. This is not ebay, no need for bidding games

Please only create ONE thread for any item for sale, and only put the thread in the Classifieds forum, or one of it's sub-forums, depending on what you're selling. Please feel free to PM me if you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Non-sponsor Advertising/Group Buys:

Non-sponsor advertising is not allowed in www.GolfMK6.com forums. If you are affiliated with a merchant(including, but not limited to, working for, or having some other financial gain, or being sponsored by them), or service company (in this case a tuner), DO NOT offer their products or services here unless you are a forum sponsor . It is also not accepted if you are selling mass quantities of merchandise.

If any user wants to present a GB, please contact the source who is willing to offer the deal, and have them approach us. If that company is not a forum sponsor, we won't give green light to the group buy.

In the past, with good intentions we let a lot of personal advertising, group buys slide by, so as of this evening, those who advertise without forum sponsorship will be given infractions and the threads will be deleted. Any other location, including but not limited to signatures, titles, avatars, etc. that contain advertising will be deleted.

We have many forum sponsors here helping us, it would be unfair to them the opposite way.

Please contact JJ-R32 or Gulfer if you wish to become a forum sponsor

Any concerns knock on our doors.

siliconcenturion

Go Kart Champion
Feeler: MDI kit for RNS/RCD510. Can be installed in center armrest or glove box using the kufatec pass through harness and bracket. Includes the usb and ipod cables. This setup sells for 460+shipping from oempl.us. Looking for 300 picked up in norcal.

ProtoMonkey

FS: Detroit 18s in San Diego $500

Sold!

Last edited:

whalesalad

Ready to race!
Hey guys, got a Forge blow-off adapter/spacer for sale. Here is the FS thread:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7515

Pic:

PDUB

Ready to race!
FOR SALE! 2010 candy white 2 door 6 speed around 20xxx miles 18 inch detroits sunroof halogens monster mats forge dv custom intake window tint. we all know what gtis look like so im not going to post pics up, EMAIL me DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME! prgalligan@sbcglobal.net for pics and more info. asking 22,000 obo

RMK6

Ready to race!
Hi,

I got few things here need to sell.

Brand new Golf R20 front grill.
SOLD

Almost brand new AP Racing 5000+ Pro brake kit.AP Racing 5040 racing calipers, AP Racing 330mm slotted rotors, Aluminum hubs and brackets with Ferodo DS2500 pads. It will fits under the stock 17" GTI wheel without spacer. I have these brake kits for less than 500miles and I have changed to bigger setup. The only thing you will need is a set of SS lines and banjo bolts to install this brakes. These calipers are the 5000+ racing series. Caliper weights less than 5lbs each.
http://www.apracing.com/calipers/products.asp?product=4+Piston+Caliper+Families%2DCP5040%2D2%2F%2D3%2F%2D4%2F%2D5S4+%2D+152mm+Centres%3Cbr%3E%3Cimg+border%3D%222%22+src%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eapracing%2Ecom%2Fpics%2Fproductpics%2Fcp5040%2D2%5F1%2Ejpg%22%2F%3E_2679_2678
Brand new cost over $3500 and AP Racing always sell at MSRP.
I'm selling it for $2300 for pickup or $2450 shipped to 48 states

Forge Blowoff spacer
SOLD

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=229270#post229270
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,429
  • IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,381
Last edited:

Un0

WTB: 17' Denver wheels + Tires...Have Brand new detroits that i can trade.

FrederickV

Ready to race!
I have a set of graphite enkei j10 with tires for sale...460 dollars OBO picked up in west covina 91791 or 440 OBO shipped without the tires.

Specs:
17x7 et38 5x112 and 5x120 73mm hub...graphite with a polished lip fill the fenders great for a daily with no rubbing. They only weigh about 18 pounds from what I could find. Replaced with my OZ wheels and now my omanyts.

Wheels are in good shape, no bend or cracks or anything like that. Comes with 215/40/17 kuhmos up front and 225/40/17 sumitomos in the rear. Fronts are 65% and rears are about 30% with camber but they can be flipped...I would recommend new rear tires. I also will include hubrings that make them 57.1mm.

To fit these wheels you need to use a lug setup that utilizes small nuts/top of bolts. I used the bildon 50mm stud conversion, tuner lugs with locking key (last picture). I am keeping my stud conversion so you will have to piece it together for about 70 dollars (bildon and ebay I can give you links...see the last pic for reference to what I was running.

Wheels condition is 8/10.

Not in a rush to sell because I am just keeping them as a spare set and I want to keep my stud conversion.

On my car:

P

plac

Whoa, never knew this forum had a dedicated bay area for sale section.. is it just car stuff only?

i decided to sell my home theatre sub which i just got 2 days ago. gives me a headache, its too powerful.

Definitive Audio ProSub800 8" 300W Retail $399. Read the reviews on Best Buy. Selling for $350 picked up.

and for anyone that comes across this thread, i will have my Ultimate Racing downpipe for sale 1-2 months down the line here.

fromans2k2aGTI

SOLD!!!

SC 17 TSW 19x8 black with polished lip .Tires are toyo proxys4 225/35/ZR19 88W with good thread left.Two of the wheels have minor curb mark and the other two are good. Come with hub centric rings and tpm sensors are included along with vw center caps. Had these on my mark 6 GTI. NO TRADES looking for 850

Bolt Pattern is 5x112 with et45 and Will fit other audis vw and other similar vehicles, passat, golf, gti, a4, a6, a8,mark 5, rabbit

Located in san fransisco bay area east bay

Local pick up only please

Txt me at (510)734-4090 if you call leave a message. Please only serious buyers I can email or txt pics

Last edited:
P

plac

Ultimate Racing Downpipe with Metal Cat and Resonator.
*Bonus blank resonator pipe included*

If anyone LOCAL was to pay $500 picked up, I would uninstall my Ultimate Racing Downpipe and sell it. What kind of deal are you getting? This is a catted/resonated downpipe with CBFA option running $645 before shipping if you buy new. About $700 new unless you get lucky. I would sell this now for $500 picked up. The huge bonus is you also get a blank resonator pipe so you have two sound options. I bought one of these blanks before, and it was $200 shipped. So you are getting almost $900 value new for $500 picked up. You also get the bonus of knowing it is a perfect fit, because it is. If you order new, you never know if you will get a screw up or a dud.

Don't even ask to ship, im a long way away from needing to do that. The price may go down $50 2-3 months down the line, but I'll probably have 2 buyers already lined up at that point. No dibbs to anyone for a future purchase. Money talks.