GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Yea I wrapped it myself, and shhhh its a secret I just graduated high school 2 years ago I’m still in college lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did a great job. Nailed the color too. Can you put up some more shots? Side and front profile

flawedcitizen

Passed Driver's Ed
You did a great job. Nailed the color too. Can you put up some more shots? Side and front profile

Thank you very much :) and sure but please ignore messed up quarters, ran 8k springs at this height before going 25k ;)

smanierre

Autocross Champion
This is basically exactly what my car is going to look like, just yellow and oriented towards the track instead of stance. Glad to know it'll look good

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
Gave her a very, very overdue wash. Since the last wash, we in Texas had our annual "butterfly season", followed by constant rain for past several weeks, so it was much needed!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Reinstalled the side skirt I had repainted, and then a little night time wash. It was still pretty clean from last weekends wash so I did it bucketless for the first time.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
What’s up Pssmkllr, well to tell you the truth, the A4 life is slow for me lol But it’s quite fun being that it’s a 5 speed

haha i was just thinking about getting an a4 as a daily after this winter - the Jeep i bought might not make it past next summer.

you gonna come back to the mk6 platform or what?

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
haha i was just thinking about getting an a4 as a daily after this winter - the Jeep i bought might not make it past next summer.

you gonna come back to the mk6 platform or what?

You should man, fun cars. Mine is fwd sadly but if you can get a Quattro it’ll be better in the winter. I have my tuned of course, it’s stage 2. Decent power not too bad. A little more than a stock MK7 lol

I’m not sure, I want to but I want to also head into the Quattro life. Either a TT same motor as mk6 or a mk7 they’re a lot less than and make way more power it’s gnarley