GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Koni coilovers

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
@Edmundo

Not too rough over uneven pavement? Mind sharing a photo of your ride height? I've been thinking about ditching the Ultra Lows for Koni's so I can reinstall the front sway. Was a lot more fun, but way too harsh on Ultra Lows.

Disanto7389

Passed Driver's Ed
@franco
That looks perfect to me. So over all how do they perform compared to stock? I know they arent performance oriented, but is it atleast a decent amount better than stock? I haven't tracked my car, atleast not yet, but I do some very aggressive late night fun on a few backroads

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
@franco
That looks perfect to me. So over all how do they perform compared to stock? I know they arent performance oriented, but is it atleast a decent amount better than stock? I haven't tracked my car, atleast not yet, but I do some very aggressive late night fun on a few backroads

Uhm compared to stock? To tell u the truth i dont even remember what stock feels like, Like i said ive had them for 4 years. Ive never tracked my car and never will but do drive aggressively (basically whenever i can) and they handle very well, paired up with a RSB its even better. they've gotten the job done for me without any issues .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk