GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RAI Presents: SNOW PERFORMANCE WATER/METH SALE

Will@R.A.I.

Ready to race!
Free Shipping? Check!
10% Off MSRP? Check!
Free RAI Motorsport exclusive laser cut mounting bracket to the first 15 people who snag a spot in this thread? Check!

From March 27th through April 3rd, RAI will be offering 10% off Snow's MSRP and free shipping on all Water/Meth Kits. Additionally, the first 15 people to get their name on the list below will receive a free mounting bracket and mounting hardware.

So how it works: In order to insure you receive a bracket, get your name on the list by replying to this thread. Purchase your Snow Water/Meth kit between March 27th and April 3rd. Upon Checkout, specify your Screenname as it appears in this thread and your application (Mk6 in this case) in section 4: Payment Information. Orders processed without this information will not receive a bracket. Once you receive your kit, get it installed and enjoy a cleaner, more powerful engine!

Yes, I want a FREE RAI Mounting Bracket when I purchase my Snow Performance Water Meth Kit.

1.lowerthanzimmy
2.ataman
3.erwan

Here are some pictures of the kit installed on our project Mk6

Bracket and Pump

Controller

Washer Fluid Tank Tap

For a little more info about Water/Meth in general, check out this thread.
CLICK HERE

or read through Snow Performance's FAQ
CLICK HERE

And for those of you who haven't

Note: All orders will be processed at the end of the sale. Kits should arrive to you 5-10 days from the end of the sale.

Last edited:

ataman

Ready to race!
I will be getting one!

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Where do the nozzles mount in this - can you pair with BSH's pipe?

both run the stage performance stage 2 boost cooler kit....

R.A.I- Mounting brackets, tap into washer fluid bottle (bigger then SP W/M reservoir) and tap into stock throttle body pipe (if you dont have a aftermarket pipe with W/M taps)

BSH- comes with throttle body pipe with W/M taps, but find your own mounting place and run SP reservoir or tap into washer bottle.

:thumbsup:

Will@R.A.I.

Ready to race!
The nozzles mount with the mounting adapters to just before the throttle body or Intercooler. and yes if you have a throttle body pipe you wont need the nozzle adapters.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
The nozzles mount with the mounting adapters to just before the throttle body or Intercooler. and yes if you have a throttle body pipe you wont need the nozzle adapters.

I had a long talk with ray today.... Whew you guys are gunna make some happy customers here soon.... Im coming to the shop this saturday to look at the mk6 you guys are playing with...

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
I had a long talk with ray today.... Whew you guys are gunna make some happy customers here soon.... Im coming to the shop this saturday to look at the mk6 you guys are playing with...

damn it zimmy... lol. You are going to be a bad influence and make me pull the trigger on this kit.

I'm planning on stopping by the shop friday actually.....gotta work sat.

BTW (off topic) I should be out a the meet this thursday if it doesn't rain and def will be there the following thursday.