GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car won’t start :(

FlavMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
I was driving and suddenly car died. Never started back up. Got two Codes P0657 and. P2294 I had had to push the car to a spot’ car still sitting outside. Bought a new battery cus I had a feeling it was that, but got nothing. Car is a 2012 GTI WITH 120k. Engine doesn’t crank, it did, it tried to start but never actually started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I was driving and suddenly car died. Never started back up. Got two Codes P0657 and. P2294 I had had to push the car to a spot’ car still sitting outside. Bought a new battery cus I had a feeling it was that, but got nothing. Car is a 2012 GTI WITH 120k. Engine doesn’t crank, it did, it tried to start but never actually started.

Maybe I have the people mixed up but you're not the one on FB that money shifted are you?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

FlavMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Maybe I have the people mixed up but you're not the one on FB that money shifted are you?

Yes started working on it and doing some more research. A few people told me the engine was fine’ and that I messed up something else. It gives crank and engine turns but it won’t start.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
They look to be fuel related and since you revved so high I would double check your hpfp to see if it got damaged at all.