GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Throttle Plate is closing under partial throttle and boost in high gears.

Purerock Racing

Is this something my tuner should expand the range on or adjust because it only happens during partial throttle, at WOT I never really see it.

My 2012 manual trans GTI does this in every gear, off idle to 1/8 throttle the engine hesitates, surges as if you can feel the turbo fluttering. I feels like a misfire but with no codes. If I press the throttle to 1/4 or more, it takes off like a raped ape. Could my TB be going bad, or possibly the throttle position sensor on the pedal? Again no codes which is strange. I don't have VAGCOM to check any values so who knows what is going on but I don't like it.:mad0259:

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
My 2012 manual trans GTI does this in every gear, off idle to 1/8 throttle the engine hesitates, surges as if you can feel the turbo fluttering. I feels like a misfire but with no codes. If I press the throttle to 1/4 or more, it takes off like a raped ape. Could my TB be going bad, or possibly the throttle position sensor on the pedal? Again no codes which is strange. I don't have VAGCOM to check any values so who knows what is going on but I don't like it.:mad0259:

I switched tunes, problem fixed.