GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Muratti

Ready to race!
Well, apparently not. I texted a mobile service guy and he said he cant fix it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
I changed my air filter, sounds much louder now. Still no intake sucking (not sure how else to describe it, like the old hot air honda intakes) noise but more spool and blow off from the diverter. Saving the old one to clean and have ready for next time

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Hit a pothole [emoji21]

Not a fellow UG! Sorry dude.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Holy shit, a $51 charge for running a toll booth? I did that in Miami a few years ago when I didn't have any cash on me and it was only like $5, and that included the toll that I didn't pay.

Yup, I have EZPASS, just wasn't replenished because I do that manually and haven't gotten around to it. You pretty much pay whatever the highest toll is for that plaza lol.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
I drove by a 75 cent toll both because I didnt have change and there wasnt a person to get change. Since I did it twice, its $1.90 now lol. I got EZPass now, waited too long anyway.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Ouch?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Just breaking your chops. My purpose of throwing on fumoto valve was to not have to use ramps/jacks.

Then i realized my arm is long enough to hit the drain plug without jacking any bit of the car up.

jasonaltima

Ready to race!
I just set my ezpass to hov so it free. It still has the 35.00 on it that they give you when you register. I've had mine for about a yr.

jasonaltima

Ready to race!

In Virginia we have ezpass flex. The device in the window has a switch on it so if 3 or more peole are in the car you can slide a switch to HOV. And it wont charge you to use the ezpass lanes. I have at least 2 or more people with me and I've never got pulled over or fined.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I went to Philly and Atlantic city the weekend before this last one... philly has some NASTY potholes - watched a line of lowered cars creeping slowly to help ease the damage...

Heaing home I also made the mistake of getting off at the last rest stop before the GW bridge and got a whiff of northern NJ - my friends were all accusing each other of ripping ass. But it was just the stagnant marshes in the area of that rest stop.

Dirty Jersey Baby. The Armpit of the country.

Fastball

Ready to race!

Well not today but last night I swapped in some new Bosch spark plugs and red cap coil packs from ECS Tuning. I got the extra long socket with magnet for the plugs which made getting 'em in and out real easy. My 2011 has 56k miles and a quick spin afterwards sure seemed like it runs a lot better. $148 plus expedited shipping for the parts.

And a few weeks ago I put in a new PCV valve. You can see that by how clean that is compared to the rest of the engine. That sure made a difference in a couple ways. The car seems quieter now under the hood instead of the knocking, wheezing, and hissing from before. The PCV valve was $199 at the dealer. Took less than 30 minutes to install myself.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
My Spulen catch can from USP shipped today! super pumped to see if this was worth the wait (ordered early October, been on back order pending their re-design and quality testing).